Cream of the Crop - November 2013

Joolz

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You've got to understand that jiff's pic is progress and lots and lots of research into his oilin proses, to make canna a more understood of this plant and it's healing power's . He's pushing the limited boundary's of which we have.

Give the seed's to Vill n let jiff win the poll IMO

• Like 4

You've got to understand that jiff's pic is progress and lots and lots of research into his oilin proses, to make canna a more understood of this plant and it's healing power's . He's pushing the limited boundary's of which we have.

Give the seed's to Vill n let jiff win the poll IMO

C'mon 2hi, @@Jiffa is not that scientific, he's just seeing how stoned he can get lol

Only joking bro, I know you do a lot for others

Great efforts all round IMO

• Like 3

What a top perspective for a shot by the Vill, its gotta be said. Top work bro.

Gotta be Jiffrey for me. That pic is a culmination of a lot of hard work, honing and tweaking techniques imo. Pic should be called `Welcome to the Pleasure Dome`. Prolly gonna steal that and blow it up for my wall :B):

Edited by TripleBeam
  • Like 2

that purple one caught my eye... cant wait to try some purple strains myself. good luck all.. they all look like great entrys

For me Jiffa took the edge slightly over The Villian (sorry m8), probably because I am craving some oil or top end hash atm :wassnnme:

Yeh, all of them nice shots, I would have to sample them all of course just to make sure that my judgement is accurate & that we have the decent samples in the correct order.

:stoned:

• Like 2

Damn nice job guys !!!

I think any one of the pics can win !!

I'm gonna have to study on it a little longer!!

Bravo to all !!!

• Like 1

Well I haven't voted in months and months but Villain's superb photo of a single mature calyx in FULLEST FROSTY maturity = stunner = got my vote in a second.

FW.

Edited by FlowwolF
  • Like 1

I was totally impressed by all of the photos and finding it tough to decide until I expanded Villain's little Sunshine Daydream bud shot. That is a great photo. They are all immensely covetable, but that one is both desirable and aesthetically excellent.

• Like 1