Cream of the Crop - November 2013

Joolz

435 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tough choice. By process of elimination, got it down to Dosti or spirit77's. Dosti got my vote in the end for sheer amount of bud on the plant.

• Like 1

Wow, chuffed to have a pix up alongside such great efforts, well done to everyone. Has to be Villan with Jiffa not far behind for me. Good luck all and thanks to any one who votes for me. :smokin:

• Like 1

Thanks for the nomination & cheers for anyone voting for my NoName pic, I'm smoking that very same bud right now and enjoying :smoke::mashed:

I voted for The Villan, that calyx is pure sickness :eek:

• Like 3

WHASSAT? :shock: Viva La Bizarre! and Rustledust this Pure Smoker a Spirit77 of Killer Skunk Road-Runner. Sorry Ratbag but with Dosti's AK47 pointed at my Jiffa Headband, it's gotta be Vilans sticky impression of sago on stalks! :eek:

`remember, no matter how old you are, you'll never be this young again' - Reb Lee :rockon:

• Like 1

Well done to all the canna growing glitterati on show here. There's enuff sparkle in those photo's to confirm it's christmas. Dosti, The Villan and Jiffa take the podium with Vill on the top step for me.

Nonose.

• Like 1