Are there any Hindus here?

Comrade Stoker

There's a caste system, Brahman I think it's called. . . Oh and guru Nanak the founder of Sikhism was a Hindu :) hope this helps.

synchronistic as ive just been reading about the hindu green goddess otherwise known as turmeric and studies about how it slowly reverses alzheimers if a gram a day is taken ..tis impressive ,makes me think the indian race are the remnants of our ancient civilised cultures ..they know the good shit for sure .

• Like 4

synchronistic as ive just been reading about the hindu green goddess otherwise known as turmeric and studies about how it slowly reverses alzheimers if a gram a day is taken ..tis impressive ,makes me think the indian race are the remnants of our ancient civilised cultures ..they know the good shit for sure .

they only have 330 million gods take your pick.

Edited by aerobud

Hinduism is very similar to Buddhism.

Also the original swastika comes from Hinduism. Although Hitler reversed the way it points.

Hinduism is very similar to Buddhism.

Also the original swastika comes from Hinduism. Although Hitler reversed the way it points.

Yeah the Hindu symbol for peace, Hitler took the spots out and inverted it.

There's a Hindu shopkeeper round this way and he recently decided to paint this peace symbol on the corners of the doorstep. I was walking past, as two ladies were walking into the shop, and one pointed and said "tut, look at that. Terrible isn't it!'

She thought it was a racist graffiti attack on the shopkeeper lol maybe I should've told her :huh:

catholic - i'll get my coat lol

I'm quite interested in learning Buddhist meditation, I've tried it loads of times I cant empty my mind lol its to full of shit :(

Personally I found ingesting a few mushrooms and concentrating on a lit candle, helped me calm my mind and eventually free it to meditate. Or I could of just been on one !

• Like 1

I'm a Hindu - ask me anything.

Actually, I used to be, Ashrams, Gurus, the lot. Not so much recently. My wife has an even longer history with Hinduism and Eastern thought, but like I said not, for a few years.

Tough crowd here lol, pm me if you want a serious reply .

• Like 1