November Competition!

distracted

Because I need a new magazine to skin up on

The lifetime sub should go to me because I realise it int for a magazine subscription..... lol lol

• Like 6

"The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because.......

Firstly, although I would like to win, if I am honest this is not about seeds and someone else deserves it more than me.

Secondly, in the spirit of UK420 , and the Generosity of rubbabudbud, if this post receives the most likes, I would like to nominate Boojum to receive the Lifetime Subscription.

Thirdly, anybody who has posted over 51,000, posts deserves it in my opinion, wow :yahoo: .

Lifetime Subscriber

• Like 22

the life time subscription should go to me because im just a newbie with alot more to learn and one day would like to pass on the knowledge the other uk420 members pass on to me i have a huge passion for my hobby and think this is a great opertunity to make a newbie very happy and would be much apreciated thanks

• Like 1

The lifetime time subscription should go to me because.......

I really need to get off this meth !
Edited by TheByrds
  • Like 9

The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because coz i never win anything in life. not even a £1pound from a scratch card :rofl:

Edited by Mr Green01
  • Like 1

Guest jonny823

The lifetime subscription should go to me because im a shit grower and uk420 learns me alot so i stay logged in and visit a good amount of times aday and u guys are awsome

• Like 2

the life time subscription should go to me because if it does il put a video on here of me doin something crazy hahaha any ideas (LIKE THIS)

• Like 1

The lifetime subscription should go to me simply because im a leeds utd fan,,,,and nowt good happens us!!!,,,we all love leeds leeds leeds,,,,lol,,,,mot,,,,

• Like 2

The lifetime subscription should go to me because I have done loads of grow diaries on here, shown with style how not to do it and because of all the fantastic weed I have in my jars I live on stoner time and never get round to paying my subs on time every year!!

• Like 2

The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because I've spent nearly 10 years learning on this site and I can surely only learn more and help to spread the knowledge of what we do to others, Not to mention Joolz, Owderb, Ot1 and all of the rest of the team are as safe as houses.

SJ

• Like 2