November Competition!

distracted

...it should go to me as i m such a nice guy and would give it to some one else and then that some one else would pass it on to some one else and so on. That way we all shared the love...

Now that was sweet like my post so i can have the sub.

Nice gesture you have my vote

Eta i m doing a movember and if i win i wil post a picture of my mo...sound so rude

Edited by se7en
  • Like 8

The lifetime subscription should go to me because although i am already a lifey i can pass on the love, like that shitty but heart warming film 'pay it forward'-has the kid from the sixth sense in it hayley joel osment-and give my double lifey status to olac who is a firend and regular poster. Then we can all feel like we've done a great and amazing thing for mankind, uk420, the world, the universe and mother fucking nature.

edit to change osmund to osment :)

i've just realised i should have read all of the thread and i would have seen my winning gambit has already been used by se7en above me, damn it, vote for him.

Edited by Cured
  • Like 4

I think the lifetime subs should got to me because i just had to spend the money i'd been saving towards it on a £1000 leccy bill instead.

• Like 2

The lifetime sub should go to me because it'll triple my chances of winning some seeds next month when the prize isn't quite so cool.

• Like 2

The lifetime subscription should go to me because I am committed to UK420, no matter what I do I always return for more, its like an addiction.

Great grow diary's and lots of informative information for beginner's and advanced growers alike, always brings me back for more and more.

Great forum, great Mods, great seed comps and fantastic contributors and chat is all the grower needs to hang around this fantastic forum UK420.

Just thought I would share my thoughts on the forum....

Peace out!

UK420 is the place to be,

chat with friends and lots to read,

A place to hang and just to chill,

My home is here, where I want to be "UK420".

• Like 1

The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because I never win anything and I think its about time I did specially cos its such a wonderful prize

• Like 2

Awesome prize and a really great gesture! top man rubbabudbud!!!

The lifetime subscription should go to me, as my life expectancy doesn't justify paying a yearly one. That being the case, for every year it lasts me, i'll pay for a years subscription to be offered as a prize in this or similar competitions.

I should probably point out Im not dying or anything (other than in the sense we all are) i just never expected to live this long!

Cheers dodge

• Like 4

“The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because….. “

With a horticultural history, this mine of great knowledge, some OT1 strains and the guidance of you lovely members, I'm sure I can justify the decision going my way.

• Like 1

it wont make any difference to me because I don't win jack shit,,,its a fact

if I won I would generously give it to someone that deserves it.

best of luck people.

,,,your gony need it lol lol

• Like 3

Teh Lifetime Subscriber Award should go to me because with 3 kids needing feeding & 3 babies mums need drowning out w'cash, i never get around to saving up the dough to subscribe, even when there are awesome beans available..!

Gimme!

Gimme!

Gimme!

(law of 3)

• Like 2