November Competition!

distracted

Thanks to the generosity of grooving we have up for grabs this month:

A Lifetime Subscription to UK420!

For a chance to win, all you have to do is complete the following statement:

“The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because….. “

No more than 3 sentences

The entry post with the most Likes at the end of the month wins!

In the case of a draw, grooving gets the casting vote.

Good luck everyone!

And please don't forget to vote for all the entries you like

Edited by distracted
  • Like 24

The life time subscription should go to me because I don't have one, and I would love one as I plan on being alive a while yet and while alive, UK420 is my second home. :yinyang:

Edited by Floyd
  • Like 5

The life time subscription should go to me because it would be better off going to someone else but the world just doesn't work like that and so best not to upset the balance of nature by giving it to anyone else than me.

Edit to add,.. Top prize Rubbabudbud :yep: nice onepost-5967-1185748116.gif

Edited by MED
  • Like 10

The life time subscription should go to me because I'm a twat but can't help myself, even twats deserve a bit of good fortune, don't they? ;)

:rockon:

Edited by milkshaker
  • Like 5

"The lifetime subrscription should go to me because Im here everyday learning and sharing, and I reckon by the time I die, I'll have left around a thousand diaries" :)

Great giveaway from Ruba and 420! :yep:

Zion :haveadab:!

• Like 7

“The Lifetime Subscription should go to me because….. “

Im a fat lazy cunt and A. the extra money saved could be alot of Mars bars and crisps, and

B. I would not have to get my lazy arse off the sofa to head down the post office to send off subs money lol:oldtoker:

Nice gesture Rub, very kind donation

• Like 7

The lifetime subscription should go to me because I havnae got a green jacket an Hiphip was takin the piss outta me in chat cause of it :schmoll: .

And also cause I'm just such an ace all round guy and good looking too did I mention that.....

Actually scratch that I might get more sympathy if I say I'm an ugly fucker hmmm...

Nice prize Rubba Cheers the package is in the post lol

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 8

The lifetime subscription should go to me because I am committed to UK420, no matter what I do I always return for more, its like an addiction.

Great grow diary's and lots of informative information for beginner's and advanced growers alike, always brings me back for more and more.

Great forum, great Mods, great seed comps and fantastic contributors and chat is all the grower needs to hang around this fantastic forum UK420.

Just thought I would share my thoughts on the forum....

Peace out!

• Like 1

The lifetime subscription should go to me because I'm a nice guy and I love UK420. I've been here about 2 years or so now and I deserve a break after all my shitty grows! lol

I'm here every day without fail, hell, I haven't signed out for months and that's dedication!

Nice one Rubba, very generous offer

Atb

• Like 2

The lifetime subscription should go to me because....

I like this place

There's plenty of pics

There's top quality people

Who share all their tricks

We show how to grow

fat stinking bud

Top strains are found here

In hydro or mud

A lifetime subscription

Would undoubtably

Keep me logged on daily

To UK420