Senator Challenges Theory of Gravity

sam-i-am

Gravity deniers :rofl:

I remember reading something about all planet systems being roughly "cigar shaped" with the fatter planets always in the middle, tapering off towards each end with smaller ones.

Planets are formed when two stars pass relatively close to each other and matter is torn from each star by the gravitational pull of the other one. This matter gravitates into balls to form planets?

But why are they fatter in the middle?

Edited by Fat Charlie

Lets not forget congress have declared that pizza is a vegetable so anything is possible in the most technologically advanced third world nation.

"Senator Challenges Theory of Gravity" . .. . . excellent news . .

. i hope the majority of his kind follow suit as soon as possible. . & no cheating by 'taking off from the ground'

Bones_Chronic .. I also think Bob Pirsig puts

it better .. whether accurate or not ..

and I've also said I'm not going to explain, I don't have to, I'm not promoting my beliefs any more, I'm keeping them to myself.

i wonder why? is it because you`ve been shown that you are not correct in most of your other ideas?

perhaps it`s best if you don`t mention them then, as it`s only causing arguments on the site

• Like 2

its alright rex i know were your coming from. i learned my self to shit almost pure diamonds but im not gonna share how to do it with anyone here as i know they will just take the piss.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 3

Planets are formed when two stars pass relatively close to each other and matter is torn from each star by the gravitational pull of the other one. This matter gravitates into balls to form planets?

that`s not really true mate, one star will eat the other in that scenario, planets are formed by the left over dust and gas around a star in it`s initial creation, a star is formed by the gravitational collapse of a huge dust/gas cloud

• Like 3

I don't see why I have to, I'm not promoting my own beliefs, I'm not even bothered about discussing it any more, and ... is there a rule here saying I must justify my beliefs?

As for this thread subject, cannot take it serious any more, it is satire...

Having been involved in the aftermath of the outing of Weed_G as the love-child of Gary Coleman and Judy Finnigan, I am somewhat hesitant to get involved in outing another member of this site.

But, needs must.

It all started in 1854, with The Charge of the Light Brigade. At the debriefing the main talk was about why the engagement between the British cavalry and Russians happened so quickly. After hours of talk of bravery, ethnic superiority, training, and so on, a voice at the back piped up, "I think you'll find the answer is in the name".....

Rex: It's all about the charge, you see.

(Lord) Raglan: What are you talking about man?

Rex: Some would have you believe it's about gravitas, but I believe it's all about the charge.

Raglan: Speak English man.

Rex: I'll speak British, if you don't mind. It starts with the friction between a man and his horse.... It rubs off the electrons, see. Building up a charge. Which attracts the other side.

Raglan: Get this man out of here.

Rex: <strained, from a distance>: there's an analogue see, between Newton and Coulomb. Therefore the latter must be right.

Raglan: So, just because two things appear similar you expect us to believe one and not the other?

Rex: <choking>: That's *my* argument.

Raglan: Good god man, we have reason to believe what we do.

Rex: <barely whispering>: Your experimental evidence is a lie.

Raglan: Do you realise that in the time you've spent pondering your preposterous ideas, you might have learnt the subject properly?

<a gun shot rings out>

Raglan: Cut open the man's head, remove the brain and wash it.

• Like 7

Guest Rex Mundi

I am somewhat hesitant to get involved in outing another member of this site.

I enjoyed that post, thanks :)

but I'm curious about something....

you say above... outing.

I don't understand that, what is outing?

I enjoyed that post, thanks :)

but I'm curious about something....

you say above... outing.

I don't understand that, what is outing?

According to the Oxford British Dictionary:

Outing: A very English affair involving a coach, a destination which may or may not be known, warm cheese and tomato sandwiches, and a bottle of frozen orange cordial. And on the way home, a stop at a pub somewhere in 1973, resulting in the consumption of beer and crisps.

I'm as confused as you are.

• Like 8

According to the Oxford British Dictionary:

Outing: A very English affair involving a coach, a destination which may or may not be known, warm cheese and tomato sandwiches, and a bottle of frozen orange cordial. And on the way home, a stop at a pub somewhere in 1973, resulting in the consumption of beer and crisps.

I'm as confused as you are.

there`s me thinking it involved a shotgun

• Like 1

Guest Rex Mundi

Having been involved in the aftermath of the outing of Weed_G as the love-child of Gary Coleman and Judy Finnigan, I am somewhat hesitant to get involved in outing another member of this site.

But, needs must.

Yes, needs must, cos I'm still confused, as I'm sure you meant something else other than a charabang trip...

Unless the Weed_G thing was on a charabang outing, I have no idea what that was anyway..

well, considering you were involved in an outing, I'm still wondering how that applies to me...

perhaps you think I'm gay?? cos that is the only other "outing" I am aware of...

The term "outing" can also be used to refer to the disclosure of other kinds of information that might be considered private

In this case, I was alluding to your (now secret) love for the pseudo-scientific. The world isn't ready for you Rex.

Guest Rex Mundi

I just think the standard model is total shit, and I'm still looking for a better answer. :)

gravity... which is it? Einstein or Newton?