delahaze pics

budderz

Thanks jf

I always felt the haze is like electricity, a buzz type of taste

With this being mango haze x Cali lemon skunk, am i safe to assume some "phenos" will be like a lemony cheesey skunky funk affair?

they smell like that atm!

stems smell like skunk vomit! buds like fruity goodness.

cheers

Nyler

hey budy!

hehe, you are wrong on the assumed lineage, like most of the folks out there, it has been so since times immemorial.

cheers.

jf

• 2 months later...

hey budy!

hehe, you are wrong on the assumed lineage, like most of the folks out there, it has been so since times immemorial.

cheers.

jf

so what is the actual lineage?

• Like 1

says in the big book of buds 4

parentage for delahaze is mango haze x california lemon skunk

is this a mistake ?

wouldnt be the first misprint

it happened in volume 3

says blue cheese from big buddah is skunk/northern lights mother x el nino father

nelly x el nino ?????

sure its an original cheese clone bx using a selected blueberry male or a cross to a blueberry female using a bb cheese bx male

so is the delahaze not mango haze x californian lemon skunk then ?

i could see and smell both phenos in my 5 pk ??????????

• Like 1

says in the big book of buds 4

parentage for delahaze is mango haze x california lemon skunk

is this a mistake ?

wouldnt be the first misprint

it happened in volume 3

says blue cheese from big buddah is skunk/northern lights mother x el nino father

nelly x el nino ?????

sure its an original cheese clone bx using a selected blueberry male or a cross to a blueberry female using a bb cheese bx male

so is the delahaze not mango haze x californian lemon skunk then ?

i could see and smell both phenos in my 5 pk ??????????

according to our paradise seeds compadre here the mango haze x lemon skunk is not correct

they keep the lineage of delahaze a secret apparently. lol

• Like 1

@ Spaniard

whats wrong with that ?

perhaps they don't feel they need to stand on the breeder before shoulders

having 20 + yrs under there belt its of no relevance to me weather they disclose there lineage or not

they were breeding cup winning quality seeds before i ever even planted one so ............

go figure

lol

;)

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

i have some beautiful guerilla grow pics of this strain from this year but no ideal how to upload them here..this is one my fav plants to grow and smoke and is very mold resistant for me in my area which is humid and wet..great job paradise trying the sweet purple and jacky white as well for 2015

• Like 1

Hi buddy!

i invite you to use the more reply options on the lower right corner of yur answer window and choose the pics you want to upload....

Always love Delahaze pics!

Only grew her inside myself!

jf :shock:

Hi buddy!

i invite you to use the more reply options on the lower right corner of yur answer window and choose the pics you want to upload....

Always love Delahaze pics!

Only grew her inside myself!

jf :shock:

hey bud thanks..this was about week 3 of flower..all my plants got hit bad with leaf spot this year but the dela didnt really get affected that much other then a few spots on the limbs..dont have any ideal where my harvest days pics are..the top colas of this lady was huge..after i cut and cured them i weighed them out and one was 10.1 grams and other 12.7 grams...they was just massive!! i love this plant..im waiting on seedsman to do the 15% sale and im getting a 5 pack for this year..i had only been doing 1-2 from pick and mix but this lady has proved her self to me in my climate..humidity stays nearly 100% most days during full flower here and she just wont mold..had 2 early frosts in 2013 one in late sept and then again like early oct and i knew she wasnt done so i took the chance and left it..after the frosts she put on more weight fast..this strain will be done 100% organically next year..that main top cola u see hanging over is the 12.7 gram dry bud i got! great plant u all created here..i have seen some ppl say she molds on them indoors but i have yet to see any mold on mine and thats with no prevention sprays or nothing..had other plants close to this one that rotted down like HSO blue dream and a few others that claim mold resistance but the delahaze just laughed and kept on produceing..

i also wanted to ask u how much resistance does the jackey white have? i seen on ur all website that it says it is hardy so since im a paradise fan i went on and got it,sweet purple and cheese IBL

post-91148-0-97562500-1420090087.jpg

post-91148-0-67445500-1420090093.jpg

post-91148-0-75106500-1420090099_thumb.jpg

Edited by kygiacomo
  • Like 1

Couple of Dry Delahaze shots from my last crop, monster of a plant. Sorry for the shit quality pics, had a coue of drinks and I'm a bad enough photographer when I'm sober.post-84387-0-47265200-1420136195_thumb.jpgpost-84387-0-14140500-1420136270_thumb.jpg

And a sneaky pic of some Wappa, great allrounder and something i would always recommend.post-84387-0-39815900-1420136287_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shaggy Rogers
  • Like 3

tmv is very rare. I would suggest you perform a test for early sign of

Hemp Russet Mites.

But without pics it is hard to say.

oily sprays that remained unwashed can often be misleading as well...

jf

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Iam doing a Dela at the moment , in terms of vigor its a superb plant , and I dunno it just seems to have a 'character' to it .. BUT , it seems very slow on the flowering front , I am @ 6 weeks and it still hasnt really started in earnest .. I have no doubt at all though that my patience will be rewarded

gallery_95564_11732_35168.jpg

Edited by zero
  • 1 month later...

Iam doing a Dela at the moment , in terms of vigor its a superb plant , and I dunno it just seems to have a 'character' to it .. BUT , it seems very slow on the flowering front , I am @ 6 weeks and it still hasnt really started in earnest .. I have no doubt at all though that my patience will be rewarded

gallery_95564_11732_35168.jpg

u will be very happy come harvest. it yeilds fat donkey dick nugs that are rock hard and so easy to trim. this is one my top 3 strains that i always keep a jar of it around for just me,myself and i lol mine always was a bit slow to start flowering till around week 4 then it takes off. take it to 10 weeks for the best high and flavor,but if u have to u can take it at 9 and still be super stoned on it.

• Like 1