delahaze pics

budderz

They look stunning mate cant wait to try Delahaze how long did they take to finish?

What happened with the nebula?

Maniacs

Edited by maniacs99
  • Like 1

hang2

5 plants, 3, tall 2 shorter.

1 short one and 1 tall one were taken at 9 wks, 1 short and 2 tall were taken at 11. one of the tall ones could have went a week longer.

I grow in compost so I think hydro would shorten the cycle.

pic above is 11 week short phenol, tropical smell, very sparkly, decent yield, the taller phenos yield a good bit more.

Those delahaze and nebula fell through due to difficulties, this is from a later grow of the dela, glad I done it. ATB

• Like 2

HEHE!

nice show buddy!

Yes the taller phenotype gave me 2.8 lbs per light once.....

pretty darn hefty.

I found a smaller hard foxtailing silver bullet but i lost the backup clone....wanted to hang myself from a Baobab tree....

jf

• Like 4

They look nice, when. Done the delahaze it was the frostiest thing in my tent, I went 70 odd days and the buds went as solid as anything in the last week or so. Another pack is on my list.

• Like 2

Got a few packs of these on the go. Can anyone tell me if the haze taste comes thru on all phenos?II'm imagining half will have the haze n half will have the lemon skunk taste.

Cheers

• Like 1

Good show guys!

Delahaze is amazing!

Delahaze was meant to be a hybrid and a mighty one she is.

Also try the Atomical Haze if you want a more sure hit on a Haze taste.

cheers.

very nice plant the dela seems! almost makes me wanna crack my purple tears (delahaze x querkle ) looking for the dela dom lol top work paradise seeds cant wait to see these grows develop......... ;)

• Like 1

As you probably already know, in an hybrid sutch as this one which is comprised of many plants at the base,

each seed, or phenotype, will let you know how mutch time she really prefers down to the second, if you really know how to listen!

When we write down harvest times from 12-12 induction, this is a guideline gathered from a mid-section principle type of calculation and is very genral at best,

yet reasonably efficient for the beginner. The more advanced grower or breder is well aware of the perfect window of harvest for many traits of one single phenotype...

Personnaly' i have seen a killer sivler-bullet one that reminded me of a certain HAze of my youth finish in 9 weeks in there.....I have also waited a full 12 and a half week on a perticular one that i wanted to push to it's narcotic limit. And The plant this time, showed me she was the old-âge Entity in charge, and my puny Ego could do nothing but pannick in a heart attack in it s presence. But each his own brother!

I hope i clear stuff up little.

jf

Edited by paradiseseeds
  • Like 2

very nice plant the dela seems! almost makes me wanna crack my purple tears (delahaze x querkle ) looking for the dela dom lol top work paradise seeds cant wait to see these grows develop......... ;)

Can't wait to see what this cross does for you! maybe we take it for a spin!

peace

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

HI!

NO you will get a variety of tastes, all dominated by a lemony, citrus undertone. The haze taste comes in certain phenotypes.

Good luck

jf

• Like 1

Thanks jf

I always felt the haze is like electricity, a buzz type of taste

With this being mango haze x Cali lemon skunk, am i safe to assume some "phenos" will be like a lemony cheesey skunky funk affair?

they smell like that atm!

stems smell like skunk vomit! buds like fruity goodness.

cheers

Nyler

• Like 2

Make sure we get a taste of your choice cut....

peace

• Like 1