cannabis hypocrisy protest

Jiffa

I saw same here, www .dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2391207/We-feed-daughter-CANNABIS-stop-having-thousands-seizures-week-Parents-say-toddler-say-walk-talk-time-thanks-treatment.html it would be good to see it on the front page, so more people can see its values more than a bad drug in crime, I suffer from insomnia due to what happend to me as a child, I cannot have sleeping tablets, cannabis is the only thing I can find which gives me about 5 hrs sleep, when I had soap a while back I would get 2hrs, our parliament has mostly got a bunch of anal old farts who sit in parliament half asleep who don't like change, with there wallets being filled up by tobacco, alcohol , drug companys, & it would be nice to see who has shares and where?, & there's our prime minister pointing fingers at other countries saying they're corrupt WTF, The US president needs to pop over for talks with Cameron with a big plate of special brownies lol

Edited by Abe Froman
break link

There is no bigger activism that sticking each middle finger up to the law and say its wrong then turning round and tending your plants.

Indeed!

I didn't have the health to attend the protest myself, but I managed to get my MP Oliver Colvile to attend and meet up with the protesters. The culmination of it all is that he's going to be working with NORML-UK to prepare some parliamentary questions that he is more than happy to ask in the chamber.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

@@Arnold Layne

On this website you teach people to grow their herb properly. Good on you, but it is actually illegal here in the UK and most other places.

Should you or UK420 be expected to pay any legal fees if members subsequently got charged with production/cultivation of cannabis?

If I was to post info on how to jump off a cliff and someone did it come on don't be silly now

If I was to post info on how to jump off a cliff and someone did it come on don't be silly now

I think that that is the point he is making, silly billy.

• Like 2

This.

Despite the fact that Mr. Cameron, Mr. Brown, Mr. Blair, Mr. Major and Mrs Thatcher all expected you to be law-abiding citizens, there are several instances where the UK government has quite openly ignored international treaties and laws, and/or interpreted them "creatively". Look at the number of times the UK has been ruled against in the European courts. Now I'm not saying other countries are any better, but it's a fact.

The most obvious, and long running, is how HMRC have decided - quite unilaterally - that there are "conditions" to the free movement of trade in the EU. Try and bring 10,000 cigarettes from France, and you will lose your car. The UK government has been repeated found to be in breach of the EU rule about personal purchases, but still carries on.

So based on that. Schengen or not. S75 or not. Letters from the Home Office or not, if I were a Dutch resident bringing prescribed cannabis into the UK, I would not be surprised to find myself in custody and facing a charge. And given the increasingly anti-cannabis shift by the Dutch authorities, I wouldn't expect much help from my government.

And I would invite that charge and take it to the echr and push this through under article 6 and 14 of the European convention on human rights and force the govabent into a position where they have to sort it out look at Obama not wanting To go to court with the states its not in their best interest like the UK in Europe why do you think Cameron wants out of the echr he said it him self we could leave if we want. And then low and behold a load of bad media the few weeks after. We need to move along people and force the issues through as said low priority if we don't push it no one will we need to have some balls and put our selves in the position where we can challenge this

Sorry rant over hope it made scence