Welcome to Paradise Seeds

Joolz

@@Tony Montana, I was lucky enough to get third place in Paradise Seeds comp, think I'm going to go with Ice Cream as I've seen it grown before with good results , it was the standout in the groom.

• Like 1

I just finished a durga Mata II its a lovely bit of smoke I havnt tried jackywhite but wappa is a mean bit of smoke and majority of there catalogue is too so good luck with your choices @@Tony Montana and well done for winning a nice start to the new year

• Like 2

Got to be honest didn't realise their catalogue was so stacked with quality genetics, obviously got a good rep

Thanks lads

Might try and squeeze Jacky White, Wappa and the Durga Mata II out the voucher :yep:

• Like 1

I'd say wappa too, very uniform a pleasure to grow, nice smell taste etc. can't think of anything bad to say about it and I've never heard anyone one else say anything negative either which is always a good sign. Enjoy whatever you pick Tony, congratulations on the win. Shaggy.

• Like 2

Right for €150 I can get 5 of each of the following

Jacky White

Durga Mata II CBD

Wappa

Acid (3 of )

It also says I can pick a free pack but not sure if that counts as this is a prize and also gives me free premium rolling papers.

Bloody good prices on paradise seeds site, really not sure why people use resellers, support the breeders :yep:

• Like 2

@@Tony Montana although they class Jacky as sativa it is hybrid and quite indica, it finishes quite quick and is a complex stone. I have gone with the sativa collectors pack, 3 belladonna female and 3 lucid bolt. The lucid bolt looks very curious, compounded by the cagey info given on the parentage... Looks lovely...familiar but I can't work out what it looks like...

Can't recommend Jacky white highly enough.

A real joy to grow, and a joy to smoke..

• Like 2

@ cheers mate, @us and them rates the Jacky White very highly and he knows his canna lol

Have you contacted paradise seeds yet? I've drop them a PM but not heard anything, Joolz said to contact them direct so I just fired them a PM here, hope that's the right thing to do

Quite excited now lol

• Like 1