Welcome to Paradise Seeds

Joolz

I had the pleasure of growing and smoking a single Durga Mata plant around 7 years ago. It was, and still is the best taste and high I've ever experienced.

I really miss that bud :( Think it may be time to purchase a pack or two......

Welcome to uk 420. I have grown a few of your strains. Jackie white, nebula, ice cream, acid, wappa. All of which I have loved. So I for one am very pleased to see you here.

Welcome paradise seeds. I got some wappa and durga mata in flower for 1wk.

I had the pleasure of growing and smoking a single Durga Mata plant around 7 years ago. It was, and still is the best taste and high I've ever experienced.

I really miss that bud :( Think it may be time to purchase a pack or two......

I love durga too.Not done it for a coup[le of years,i hope the fems are as good.I shall post some pics and info at some point but will be towards the end of the grow.

Welcome :)

Gotta sensi star bean waiting to be cracked after I finish my current grow. That'll be in about 5-6 weeks - can't wait! Looks like Wappa will make it onto my 'to grow' list too.

:bong:

i'm growing fem seeds from paradise, I had just 1 wappa freebie that I intend to take cuttings from before it goes into flower. is due for last transplant, I will start I diary me thinks.

• Like 1

Welcome paradise seeds. I got some wappa and durga mata in flower for 1wk.

I love durga too.Not done it for a coup[le of years,i hope the fems are as good.I shall post some pics and info at some point but will be towards the end of the grow.

It's a cracking strain mate. It's not the strongest smoke I've had, (although it isn't weak by any means!) but the high just felt "right" for me somehow.

Looking forwards to the outcome of your fem grow dude, I was lucky enough to plant one reg seed and end up with a lady :)

Welcome Paradise Seeds - I love your Durga Mata - ran it many times, and even used it in some crosses of my own.

Also tried Belladona and Nebula. Still got some Sensi Star seeds lying around.

One thing I wanted to ask: Would you say Wappa is similar to Durga Mata?

My first grow was Magic Bud, I was very impressed with her so followed up with some sensi star and ice cream, with a side order of something else I can't quite put my finger on right now. So nice having you here, hope you enjoy your stay :yep:.