Welcome to Paradise Seeds

Joolz

Looking good Tico! post-44710-1249483617.jpg

Cheers. Just to add she went very dark green/blue to an almost black colour in her final weeks. The smoke was like alpine pepper with a sugestion of citrus. Mmmm. The effect was more euforic and heady than i expected from her looks with not too much couchlock but enough to sooth the head high. Never had a plant as vigorous as her since or as much sugar trim either. Or a yield like it also (6.5oz dry).

I've just talked my way onto some new seeds.

Cheers tico.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Have done Jacky and Bella before. Best ever grows even against super cuts....

Will do them again. But sometime in the future a lucid bolt of a diary will commence. In hot soil.. Thanks paradise

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to win 1st place in the paradise seeds comp :yahoo:

Not sure what to pick, 1st place was a very generous €150 so can get a couple of packs

Heard good things about Jacky White, although I'm not a huge fan of Sativa. Really like the look of Durga Mata II CBD and Wappa

Any feed back woukd be greatly appreciated :yep:

Well done to all the winners and thanks again to all the sponsors, Joolz, Distracted and mods involved

• Like 2