Cream of the Crop - August 2013

Joolz

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest The-dankster

Got to give it up to haze Harry with the red poison, looking very poisonist..will be starting my very first grow with dis strain in a few days..every time a see a red I get excited cuase they look a lil diff every time but all looks good asl..

Make me wonder how mine will do

• Like 1

ThemantheycallG for me but took me a while to decide

Lovely pics lads and it's nice to see the Cream Of The Crop Winner icon back under previous winners names

Another great round

T, x

Extremely difficult decision. I narrowed it down to the bottom three pictures fairly quickly. Had to give it to Piers in the end. Really good photo. Props to all entries especially the bottom three images

2hi ftw. Great looking, I wonder how sticky that is .......

Its like glass, it only gets sticky when its heated. I find some strains will not turn to 'shatter' no matter how long and hard you purge them.

Master Kush being an example, that stayed like goo even when i tried to over purge it and I mean over purge it remained like that for a bout 4 weeks till it started to budder.