Cream of the Crop - August 2013

Joolz

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Same here, nice surprise!

And here! :oldtoker:

Thanks very much team and well done to the others selected this time too :clapping:

I'll cast my vote once Iv had a proper look, rose tinted spectacles an all that :P

Cheers

• Like 2

Another fantastic selection. Difficult to choose a winner, but I think Milkshaker's Sweet Cheese just edges it.

Congratulations to all nominees. :guitar:

• Like 1

I get pretty envious of you guys always putting up these gorgeous shots of wonderful herbal heaven, when my own crop this year succumbed to snails and rabbits, except for one plant of unknown origin that is budding at a height of about 3". I will definitely get a smoke off it, but probably just the one.

Anyway, I went for Milkshakes beautiful photo of what I cannot have, and I see I went with the crowd. Still, congratulations to all of you with something lovely enough to be nominated.

• Like 1

Wow stunned just logged on to find maself in COTC well chuffed just gettin nominated is an achievement in itself for me so thanks am gonna be grinnin all night now. lol

Need to think about my vote tho there's a couple but that Sweet cheese does look good mind hmm I'll be back methinks.

And yaay I been nominated :yahoo: time fer a party smoke. lol

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 4

Yes Harry that is the Sweet seed one, Just cracked up the first joint from the plant pictured, very nice all round and I'm stoned.

Surprised to find my picture is popular, cheers peeps :bong:

• Like 1

Excellent picture mikshaker mate.... loving the purple colas.

Charlie

Edited by charliesniffer
  • Like 1