Uploading Images to the Gallery ?

Joolz

Sorry, only just seen this.

I have no interest in cream of the crop or any other competition, so do I still need to re-name some ten to twelve years' worth of photos?

:unsure:

Yep. If you start today you might be finished by Xmas. No exceptions...

;)

I expect the mods will let you off but I think it's a good policy for new uploads and as an ongoing thing, generally. That's a reminder to myself as much as anything, btw, not trying to give advice.

• Like 2

Sorry, only just seen this.

I have no interest in cream of the crop or any other competition, so do I still need to re-name some ten to twelve years' worth of photos?

:unsure:

It's not so much if you are interested in competitions or not as that is just a bonus but it does make all pictures fully searchable via the gallery search engine..

I think we can make an exception with the thousands you have already posted Arnold.. lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

then please remember to give them a proper title ( a description maybe too if you are feeling generous :)) in the boxes provided rather than just leaving it as the default name your camera or phone give it!

It only takes a couple of seconds more of your time and it means the image will be searchable which helps everybody

Not naming your images probably means that they won't be considered for competitions such as Cream of the Crop because we need to know what they are off, which is a shame as there are some great photos being uploaded which have names like DSCI0319188.jpg or img1, img2 etc etc

If you have already uploaded a load of images with such names then we'd be eternally greatfull if you would take some time to rename them when you get a few spare moments

many thanks

:yinyang:

• Like 1