My Growroom Pics, Feedback Wanted!!!

Guest topdoggnumberone

600w light on for 24hrs will cost you around £7 a week to run on its own i reckon.

Agree with the others about the fan and timer contactor, you need them.

Best of luck with your plant. :unsure:

Nice set up No 1 :unsure:

never used contacts and (touch wood) - haven't had a problem
but if you did and didn,t realise you would have a big problem better safe than sorry

Guest topdoggnumberone

just been looking at the djs grow diary with hydro and he's growing white russian, he has a normal desk fan in his grow room, i know i will still need a proper extractor fan, but i have a desk fan at the moment im not using, would this help??? if anyoine has any answers to this pls keep me informed, will this help my grow???

if i get a fan without a filter to get rid of those bad odurs will this do?? for nor atleast??

268099[/snapback]

I've held off, but now two weeks into flower I need to get one sorted pretty sharp, through vegging I got away with it, although it will be strain dependant.

is it easy to attach a filter at a later stage???

268099[/snapback]

Very easy, just ensure if you're buying a shop one (cannister shape) allow enough room on the end of the extractor for fitting it at a later date, they're quite a size.

B) Nice clean room m8, think the only thing i would change is the wall covering. Black and white isnt bad but milar is better, more reflection from milar. Hope you have a nice crop, should do with 1 plant with a full 600W for itself :(

And VRG said get that fan ;)

Edited by Vassy

Guest topdoggnumberone

Am gonna have to get a fan pretty soon, the plants about 5 or 6 weeks old, and its tiny, im sure it must be gasping for air, and every time i open the cupboard it must take a big sigh of releif knowing there is air out there! as for the wall covering, when ive got a couple of grows under my belt i'll invest in better equiptment, but for know, im just learning. thanks for imput ppl, keep it coming if you wish.