Cheese and blues the difference?

endless search

Hi all hope farmer gs about just been given a nice bud of the blues from the original cutting and I must say it smells like cheese,

Now I'm yet to smoke it I'm gonna wait till after my tea but it looks and smell like cheese my brother gave it me and he has the cheese also

So it's not cheese but what's the difference I can get cuttings when I want I was bored of cheese I still have the mom ,

Is it worth getting the cuts

IMO blues is in its own league taste and everything wise. Very sweet lovely potent taste keeps you wanting more. Can see why people would think it blue cheese maybe but def too sweet to be mistaken for cheese IMO

Kstar

• Like 1

Hi all hope farmer gs about just been given a nice bud of the blues from the original cutting and I must say it smells like cheese,

Now I'm yet to smoke it I'm gonna wait till after my tea but it looks and smell like cheese my brother gave it me and he has the cheese also

So it's not cheese but what's the difference I can get cuttings when I want I was bored of cheese I still have the mom ,

Is it worth getting the cuts

seems your search is over, I don't think im wrong when I say this but some people have different views on what they call the blues if it smells of cheese with blueberry smells coming thru its probably not the livers cut but in fact the other one

atb 4k

This is the blues that vrg used and Arnold layne grows I'm about to light my first one I smoke it pure only

I would have described that as being an old school musky scent with slight fruit undertones. how come it smells of cheese

Look I'm not saying its cheese just very similar my bro had the cheese exo cut next to it looked different it very dank half a splif has wrote my yard off lol think ill be getting a cut.

There are simularities between the clone only Blues and Original Cheese in that they share certain terpenes and possible origins but they are also very different to one another !

There growth patterns are different and so is the end product both in high taste and aroma , the Cheese i find more penetraiting with that skunk scent and fruit tinges but its quite a heavy high some users calling it "mongy" ! the Blues on the other hand gives off a far sweeter scent than the Cheese the old skunk terpenes are clearly present tho which is why i would say new smokers of the Blues cut say it smells Cheesey , the taste of the smoke is smoother with that sweetness you initially smell , it tastes just as it smells and i love canna like that ! the high is far more functional than the Cheese you can pretty much go about your day smoking some great weed but we all know toke the Cheese and the days pretty much a wash out lol

Get some clones mate and grow them out next to the Cheese then you can decide for yourself :yep:

Hope ya well buddy

FG :v:

• Like 7

It's bloody tastes awesome mate,,,I got a packet of nonames to do soon also but this blues is lovely lol

If you think that tastes nice ya wanna try the purple plushberry pheno lol it's nice dank bud no doubt what's the story behind the blues phenos anyone got a link

Edited by endless search

• 2 weeks later...

Exodus cheese is clone only, a mutation of Skunk #1. It is sativa dominant, with an uplifting high, although if you smoke enough you will melt into the couch.

It stinks like nothing else if done right and tastes how it smells. Kaliman sells seeds of exodus cheese which are banging!

Blue cheeses was created by Big Buddha by hermaphroditing an exodus cut and pollinating a blueberry female. The blueberry (Indica) introduces better yeilds, and smell and taste that can best be described as sweet, musky and dank!

I grew out five big Buddha blue cheese seeds two years ago. I got one retard, three sativa dominant phenos and one Indica Dom. The Indica ive kept going ever since and she's kept me going. Beautiful taste, smell, great yeild, dense phat colas and heavy couch lock, unbelievable.

You want original cheese get Kaliman, you want Blue Cheese go Big Buddha. My 2 cents.

Peace

• Like 1

Blue cheeses was created by Big Buddha by hermaphroditing an exodus cut and pollinating a blueberry female.

I thought he crossed the cheese with an afghan male and then to a blueberry....

Also isn't exo cheese pollen non-viable hence the reason it never been selfed (despite what some breeders have claimed... :wassnnme: ) ?

• Like 5

I thought he crossed the cheese with an afghan male and then to a blueberry....

Also isn't exo cheese pollen non-viable hence the reason it never been selfed (despite what some breeders have claimed... :wassnnme: ) ?

It's long been said that she is a 'true female' and many attempts failed.

As Much as it pains me to say it,I think Franco from greenhouse pulled it off but got trolled so much he stopped posting on the subject iirc

then obviously there's kaliman who had a miraculous sex reversal happen to his cheese cut.

A gift worth more than gold lol lol

Is their exodus a result of that project do you know Stu?

Either way blue cheese isn't just exo and b.berry..