Cream of the Crop - April 2013

Joolz

630 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The pictures look amazing, great work both with weed and photography. Next level guys...

:haveadab: I really like "The Kings" dry sift, but being a bud lover :smokin: it's the Confidential Cheese for me :skin_up:
  • Like 1

Very hard to pick this month! 1st Archipelago with george1 in a very close 2nd :oldtoker:

A big Oii Oii to all nominated. Good luck :yinyang:

• Like 1

KingBlueRizla for me, that dry sift looks delicious.

Edited by puniks
  • Like 1

Thanks for the nomination :)

Rasta gets my vote not only does his oil look perfect but I love the picture, very clever wish I had thought of it lol.

How did u do it rasta?

George1 for me as I haven't seen bud like that since i was a wee nipper. Takes me right back

Top form all round though

Thanks for the nomination :)

Rasta gets my vote not only does his oil look perfect but I love the picture, very clever wish I had thought of it lol.

How did u do it rasta?

It's just on a piece of parchment wrapped around a can of Newport.

The idea came to me while i was filling my torch and i felt smug about it for days lol

• Like 4

All have clearly had some hard work put into them, very well done to each competitor and more so to whom ever wins

• Like 2

between george and lobo for me, I'm going for george for presentation and psychedelic background - BHO and sift look great from all entrants, methinks a separate category/ies should be introduced - there isn't just one oscar is there? Best bud goes too...... best oil without facial burning goes to..... and finally best hash moulded into comic pose goes to........

I'd like to thank.... :wink:

• Like 1

some lovely oil/hash pics, but its gotta be lobo for me this month this plant looks lovely :)

• Like 1