Cream of the Crop - April 2013

Joolz

630 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm, A tastey looking selection this month if only there was a vote all button... But my vote goes to Zion for his beautiful bho!

• Like 1

Yay, a nomination! Happy days. Thanks for that people, if that's not an excuse for a wake and bake, I don't know what is. Great to see so many extracts this month. :)

gallery_70722_5914_94999.jpg

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 6

you makin it difficulter 'n' difficulter every month to choose one... :headpain:

need ta come back fer this 'wan! :skin_up:

Had to go for rasta , some really good entrants this month , was a close call.

Wow, thanks for the nomination, and this month it has to be Lobo for me, that Williams Wonder is insane :woot:

• Like 2

Feck me it's a hard choice again his month......Congrats to everyone nominated,some awesome pictures guys :yep:

Gonna have to dribble over all the pictures for a few more days till I choose..... :smoke:

Amazing selection again, well done everyone. Nice to see some yummy looking extract on show but I had to go for Lobo this time, that plant just looks superb.

Good luck everyone :smokin:

• Like 1

I loved Rastakalnikov's sense of humour. So I voted for his BHO.

I am consumed with envy over all of these photos though. I am planting out on my land next weekend for harvest in October. Maybe, one day, I will be good enough to rank with you giants.