The 'see'ers versus the readers and textuals.

BiPolar Dave

very interesting topic you've brought up here mate, i too have come to a conclusion about words, as a child i didn't really care for them, i was much more visually orientated, which can make words very awkward when you try to see them as they appear but you quickly realise they're made up, which as a child made me realise the pictures i was seeing, the feelings i felt were being translated into these words. The thing about words is, they're very slow and uninformative without the memories to connect with them and even so, our brains are clearly designed for vision, for instance if you look up at your surroundings for 1 second, you couldn't possibly describe it all in words, as quickly either, you would become confused about what you saw because it takes so long to describe. I have an sort of way of describing how brains view words, if you look around, then you see all the objects and we start to put labels on them, screen, wall, door then become from detailed about its shapes, forms, materials, chemicals, interactions, you keep giving everything a label until the whole image you see is just labels, it looks nothing like it really does and now there is a complete lack of infomation. Going back to vision, the ammount of infomation you recieve is so much greater than the word, it's barely comparable, we can digest and take in the infomation almost instantly aswell, no struggle, with words even trying to memorise a paragraph is difficult yet you can remember visions that are far more complex with ease and unrivaled speed. Words cannot possibly even reach the type of specification vision has, our memories seem to go into overdrive trying to think of what we actually sensed, then remembering a word that describes those senses, its separation using someones created method of perceiving what we experience. At school for instance, why are children learning the labels before they even have alot of the experiences to attach these words to, so you're learning the word before the experience, its just dodgy, you won't actually have a proper grasp, i generally think we will have to move beyond words if we want to use more of our brains potential. All of this infomation was already in my head and probably in yours aswell, we just use words to stitch the memories together so you can have sort of a feeling that is accurate to mine, even though all the words are the same and our experiences are different, which means if i say happy and you say happy, our memories of the experiences of what this is, differ. It leads to arguements about the exact meaning of the word or what its exactly pointing at.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus

Hey Cambo.. My tuppence. I took empowerment from it (and some of his other recent posts), for my own individual sakes strength. It has helped me to see me and for what I am, whether anyone like it/or me for that matter and to definately see where I was going wrong in this society that fucked me from the word go. (noted on here prohibition fucks me at 14yrs of age and society has fucked me since)

Not saying I believe every word of every person who I stand with. I had to post this though as it wasn't nothing like were your perception of it was going. If opening another persons view to a better place where one can relax and smile is disempowerment then so be it in your mind but I feel more in control.

For he is churning (if we must use that word), but let him please. Some people reality is straight forward, sane, boring probably. Mine's fucking hectic, i get inner peace from his 'ramblings' (although they to me aren't, just far fetched til you can grab it at times or for me down to the tee like for like)

We are all loony to one person yet a miracle to another. Off tangent, one mans junk is another mans fortune.

Ratty, open up a little please mate, visions..! :smokin:

and lack of speech and giggling, cmon man how many times you done it? ffs man, ya grows are good, ya allotments is enough to be envious of (healthy envy) and you have some good knowledge.

If he was such a kloont or offensive Joolz would of rid Dave already, so why are we fucking smashing our heads about onto someone who has a mental disorder?

Edited by Greengrocer
  • Like 2

our brain seems to work best when it is like the adaptation of nature, let's say the memories are like gene's, we observe the world using our senses, allow what we sensed to come in with as little interference as possible, then when we are put into situations that require certain memories to perform, just like genes in a certain enviroment, they will come into play, if we tamper with our memories then we will have mutations of what we actually sensed, like gene's, memories also adapt themselves based on how they connect together, they grow and change, this coincides with the idea of epigenetics, that gene's alter rather than being constant, my point about the brain is, it will give off the right processes in the right enviroments, so you have all the memories in your brain at once, this how you have the feeling of time but in any situation, you do not need all memories, just like genetics.

I thought your lack of speech and giggling like a school girl was more likely the product of a trance weed_g :wink:

Unlike you ratdog, I haven't declared myself to be a see-er, so no trances for me, at least try to be original in your comeback.

...ohhh the weed_g bullshit again, don't believe everything you hear at the 420 atheist club, is that the standard response when the 420 athiests are on the backfoot, strawberry flavored bullshit is still bullshit at the end of the day.

Edited by nop

Ratty, open up a little please mate, visions..! :smokin:

Could you expand please mate?

all i said was it was too simplistic if that`s not being open minded, well...

all i said was it was too simplistic

no that wasn't all you said:

To divide people into see`ers and readers is way too simplistic, i know i`m easily capable of doing both as are many others here

You quite plainly said you were a see-er :rofl: ...not only that but that you could do it "easily" ...careful ratty you will get kicked out of the 420 atheist club if this keeps up.

You quite plainly said you were a see-er :rofl: ...not only that but that you could do it "easily" ...careful ratty you will get kicked out of the 420 atheist club if this keeps up.

What the fuck is your problem with that post Weed_G? why should it incorporate religion, i don`t think Dave is religious at all :unsure:

e2a, is this all you have to add to the debate Weed_G?

Edited by ratdog

Hey Cambo.. My tuppence. I took empowerment from it (and some of his other recent posts), for my own individual sakes strength. It has helped me to see me and for what I am, whether anyone like it/or me for that matter and to definately see where I was going wrong in this society that fucked me from the word go. (noted on here prohibition fucks me at 14yrs of age and society has fucked me since)

Not saying I believe every word of every person who I stand with. I had to post this though as it wasn't nothing like were your perception of it was going. If opening another persons view to a better place where one can relax and smile is disempowerment then so be it in your mind but I feel more in control.

For he is churning (if we must use that word), but let him please. Some people reality is straight forward, sane, boring probably. Mine's fucking hectic, i get inner peace from his 'ramblings' (although they to me aren't, just far fetched til you can grab it at times or for me down to the tee like for like)

That's cool mate, we all draw strength from what we can. I was merely pointing out that someone who says they see no worth in reading or writing, does a lot of reading and writing. I could well have the wrong idea about what dave has a problem with though.

Surely it's all part of the journey to doing. See, read, talk, learn > do, with writing and reading being at the do end :unsure:

• Like 1

Could you expand please mate?

all i said was it was too simplistic if that`s not being open minded, well...

Ah... I think we is on a different path and it could be moi who didn't express it to you for you to be on the garden path and me on the drive way :smokin:

I wont comment on what you said, we'd be here forever, not simplistic though in short.

I meant open to him, and I don't mean shag him lol. I think he's covered many things that you are against in this world/society we live in. Only from my eyes from you posting rats (edit) and him posting :stoned: Sorry, It was me just speaking out aloud.

There are too many people on here(edited bit: hate doing that, and I go do it, not just on here, everywhere) who really think they know it's a fact if someone has spouted shit before cannot possibly spout something so educational, positive or whatever benefit another could get from it. labels, tags, all the same, whether online or in medicine. all get divided like us and stereotyped and we continue to do this.

I hope you are well btw :guitar:

Just random now to point out, not directed at you personally rats.

One thing in life is that I hate bitterness, yet have expressed it on these very boards. Oh to become what you hate and striving against is more cuntish than cunts, but that's mostly all I've seen. So for the sake of the giggles for chat peeps as I'll be paraded as more left, here's a visual hug to you all :hug:

we can heard together en mass and slag a 'sheep' community that helps continue our mess we are all in, even contribute to it ourselves while doing this too, but cannot comprehend another mans thoughts without attacking it.

A point to you rats, you hate hostile fucking rabid EDL-ers yet have come across hostile yourself. Race cards and slang words have been said, yet ridiculing others yourself is fine. (I've been there too, this is not about trolling). An eye for an eye leaves us both blind

Dave has brought back Maui :)lol Sssh, fuck it.

If I'm ever wrong in anything I write it is of my best knowledge, so no suing me. Got shit all anyways :nenenenene:

Cambo Rambo

Hey cambo.. Cheers mate. He does state words has worth in this very thread, used right, replying to booj :unsure: Just hasn't spoken about it, and books too, from mistakes.

Every turn it seems now I draw strength from. whether the experience is influential, worthy or not. Society/education told me to fuck off, never giving me those strength or even dreams for strength to draw upon :)

Edited by Greengrocer

Brave New World they lock past knowledge from the masses, its only available to the world controller. To control history is to control the present moment and then the future is yours.

Book burning was never well intended. It was about non truth.

Gnostics were the last 'free' men. Spreading good. Light, enlightenment. The opposite of Christianity and catholicism.

Which are both control methods.

Opps....danger opinion leak.

... and dont forget the Cathars.

somebody please think of the Cathars! :geek:

e2a:

If you question the heretic about his faith, nothing is more Christian; if about his daily converse, nothing more blameless; and what he says he proves by his actions ... As regards his life and conduct, he cheats no one, pushes ahead of no one, does violence to no one. Moreover, his cheeks are pale with fasting; he does not eat the bread of idleness; he labours with his hands and thus makes his living. Women are leaving their husbands, men are putting aside their wives, and they all flock to those heretics! Clerics and priests, the youthful and the adult among them, are leaving their congregations and churches and are often found in the company of weavers of both sexes.
Edited by Big Bong Bones

Unlike you ratdog, I haven't declared myself to be a see-er, so no trances for me, at least try to be original in your comeback.

...ohhh the weed_g bullshit again, don't believe everything you hear at the 420 atheist club, is that the standard response when the 420 athiests are on the backfoot, strawberry flavored bullshit is still bullshit at the end of the day.

Wow lol all i said is it was simplistic, there are many here who see more than the posts they type convey, now chill out and get off my back lol

Ah... I think we is on a different path and it could be moi who didn't express it to you for you to be on the garden path and me on the drive way

I wont comment on what you said, we'd be here forever, not simplistic though in short.

I meant open to him, and I don't mean shag him . I think he's covered many things that you are against in this world/society we live in. Only from my eyes from you posting rats (edit) and him posting Sorry, It was me just speaking out aloud.

There are too many people on here who really think they know it's a fact if someone has spouted shit before cannot possibly spout something so educational, positive or whatever benefit another could get from it. labels, tags, all the same, whether online or in medicine. all get divided like us and stereotyped and we continue to do this.

I hope you are well btw

Just random now to point out, not directed at you personally rats.

One thing in life is that I hate bitterness, yet have expressed it on these very boards. Oh to become what you hate and striving against is more cuntish than cunts, but that's mostly all I've seen. So for the sake of the giggles for chat peeps as I'll be paraded as more left, here's a visual hug to you all

we can heard together en mass and slag a 'sheep' community that helps continue our mess we are all in, even contribute to it ourselves while doing this too, but cannot comprehend another mans thoughts without attacking it.

A point to you rats, you hate hostile fucking rabid EDL-ers yet have come across hostile yourself. Race cards and slang words have been said, yet ridiculing others yourself is fine. (I've been there too, this is not about trolling). An eye for an eye leaves us both blind

Dave has brought back Maui :)lol Sssh, fuck it.

If I'm ever wrong in anything I write it is of my best knowledge, so no suing me. Got shit all anyways :nenenenene:

Wow lol quite a response lol again, all i said was it is too simplistic to set out the two camps of see`rs and readers, i and others here have done both i`m sure

as for the above, i`ll admit i`m very forthright in my communication and don`t suffer fools gladly (that`s not aimed at anyone in this thread btw before i get attacked even more lol ) and i was teasing Dave for a while but that has ended a while ago, so if you could expend on this bit " Race cards and slang words have been said, yet ridiculing others yourself is fine" i would be most grateful :)

what is being called a see'er seems to be people who can see the connections between things that can seem unrelated, allow the world to show you as the evidence you could say, where as a reader is someone who looks at the world and see's from it what they want, what they can get from it, things must fit into their view or it is wrong. Like the idea of text or books, someone must have the experience to share it with others, then those others take on someone elses experiences, if they do so too much, then they are not like the person who is sharing the infomation, unless somehow you're both alike which often can appear to happen when you get your experiences from the same place, i for one think language was first created when people were close together and did have the same experiences, thus understanding the languages meaning in a very similar way rather than billions of people sharing languages spread out all over the world, the words start to become alot more blurred. The strength in which we hold this man made interpretation of what we sense is really quite odd, it can lead you once the word bank becomes very large, miss things that are in plain sight because you simply don't have a word for it and this can lead you to have no need to give it a word, for instance it's very difficult to give description to phenomenons of the mind since you need something everyone can feel or see to point at to show that's what the word means, which obviously shows some bending of we observe reality.

Like something that is true, you don't need einstein's version of gravity to be able to find the same conclusion, since gravity is there and this is exactly what the see'er is, someone who follows there own distinctions of what they're noticing, seeing the connections, to ask why something is falling instead of being mesmerized by the object itself and all that goes with that in which you firstly come to think in your mind. These kinds of people will question because like senses, there must be a communication, an action and reaction to give them the feeling of changes, they want to grow, not just repeat the same things, this is how we become stuck, if you look around at society it is very stuck, things have to be removed to compensate for the fact society isn't really growing, it's just using the illusion of growth by destroying the thing that is actually growing, to feed itself.

• Like 1

I'm not attacking you rats. I will end it at that as you have read something into it that I didnt post.

Take a read of all your posts, you'll find them. :yinyang: