led anyone?

any views on 24/0 and 18/6 light cycles for veg? tempted to run 24hr but read mixed and contradictory statements arguing both cases!

HELP! i replaced the veg light with the other led for the secret sours yesterday and this morn they are droopy! theyre not over/under watered and ph is 5.8.temps are 24 lights on 18 lights off.

theyve been fine up until the change.

the leds are mostly red so was thinking it might be that?not enough blue?! or just shock of the change in light? ive put the veg light back up along with the two leds this time so it gets more blue. any help would be great! :spliff:gallery_79793_6353_71978.jpg

:unsure:

still sad! might ask the yanks...

whats your night time tempretures is the first question id ask ..nowt to do with the lights id say.

whats your night time tempretures is the first question id ask ..nowt to do with the lights id say.

yo! my lows are around 17-18 ? do you think thats too low?i have lil 50w tube heater thats does pretty much nothing!

cheers man

yeah your on the verge of nutrient lock out with those temps ,not all strains can withstand cold nights ,in fact a lot of the hybrids out now seem to only work with a 20 deg lights off temp..up your temp at night and see how they progress

• Like 1