led anyone?

Hiya! i was wondering if anyone out there was using any of the new led's? ive just started and was thinking about starting a journal.

let me know!

say,last years models.ive just bought a couple of growblu led 180x3 full spectrum for a 3x3 area. looking forward to seeing what 2x mr nice super silver haze, 2x secret sour and 2 domina kush, produce!

Thanks for the reply! first time poster!

okey dokey! being a photographer might come in handy.

first grow in a while so we'll see how it goes...

Edited by lukio

my setup is

secret jardin 90x90

2x 180x3 apollo led

5" rk rhino combo

passive intake.might change this as its already getting hot in the loft!

15l air pots

coco/perlite roughly 75/25

Strains are;

2x mr nice super silver haze

2x dna genetics secret sour

2x darkside OG

the other pots are brainstorm haze that are gong outside when sexed in a different veg tent

how do i post pics the right way ?!

:skin_up: :shuriken:

If you paste the bbcode from the image's gallery page into your post it'll embed the image rather than putting a link.

Adding med_ or tn_ before the last instance of the word 'gallery' in the code will make the embedded image either half size or a thumbnail. Either way the embedded image is a hotlink to the gallery page.

If you paste the bbcode from the image's gallery page into your post it'll embed the image rather than putting a link.

Adding med_ or tn_ before the last instance of the word 'gallery' in the code will make the embedded image either half size or a thumbnail. Either way the embedded image is a hotlink to the gallery page.

gallery_79793_6353_36061.jpg

hazah! thanks

im having heat issues in the attic!hit 32 in the tent today.not ideal. my inline comes from my cooler bedroom downstairs and i dont think its going to be enough... :headpain:

im having heat issues in the attic!hit 32 in the tent today.not ideal. my inline comes from my cooler bedroom downstairs and i dont think its going to be enough... :headpain:

Attic, eehh. Tricky place to grow weed. You will have a lot more problems I think...root zone temps, night temps etc. But there is lots of growers doing this, so you should get right help here man. Good luck. Peace.

32 degrees c with an Led?

yeah man! the lights run at a sweet 25 but the attic is crazy hot! cant imagine how much hotter its going to get...

tempted to put it in my bedroom but its a lil riskier.hmmmm

yeah man! the lights run at a sweet 25 but the attic is crazy hot! cant imagine how much hotter its going to get...

tempted to put it in my bedroom but its a lil riskier.hmmmm

32degC in a loft, I've missed that :spliff:

FLIR anyone?

Loft-growers have to prep well. I think it was Jon Clobert who had a thread where he kitted out his loft. All insulated and plaster-boarded and then another insulated room within that to grow in. Room in a room. Without this most lofts can have nightmarish swings in temps through the seasons. :lucky:

FLIR=propaganda :pirate: