Rubbishh grow tents grrr

GP22

Are we allowed to name names?? Just there is one place on eBay I'm looking at to get most my stuff!!! (Some forums don't like name dropping!!!)

Cheers

Streety

not sure.

Another problem with buying off Ebay is the fact the seller knows exactly what you'll be doing with your kit &, at worst, where you live &, at best, an address, if not yours, to work out where you live. Then they might rip you!

Greens is the best option.

• Like 3

But would greens not know where you live as well?? I live in the highlands so would have to mail order from them really??

Cheers

Just to let you guys know, after an email to them they rang me straight away to resolve the issue. There meant to be sending another tent out tomorrow morning for me. So will let you know how it goes. (I buy my lights off charlies, does great deals if your buying bulk as well)

• Like 1

I'm having problems where to get mine from, they place I was looking at does a good kit but with a ds90,been told to go for a dr90 but not seen any complete kits on there I want with a dr90, and the place I'm looking only does the ds!! :wallbash:

Just gotta keep searching, hoping to make the investment on payday and get set up!! :headpain:

Cheers and atb with yours

Streety

Avoid using E-bay!

Riddled with filth, and they have a policy of reporting suspicious or illegal behaviour.

I wouldn't score so much as a Rizla through E~bay. Nope, nowt, nada, nix and nothing to do with pot growing or smoking. Leave the bay well alone.

Greens is good, as has been said.

• Like 3

i have no problem buying the odd bit off ebay, its not illegal to buy any weed growing shit, tbh do you really think the cops are bothered about little Timmy at no.5 and his 4 plants? now Steve at no.7 and his 15 plant may be a little different.

i have no problem buying the odd bit off ebay, its not illegal to buy any weed growing shit, tbh do you really think the cops are bothered about little Timmy at no.5 and his 4 plants? now Steve at no.7 and his 15 plant may be a little different.

cops love to bust little Timmy too make no mistake,keeps there stats up and makes them look good keeping the evil weed of our streets :yinyang:

• Like 2

Most sellers on ebay also have their own sites (greens has got an ebay shop as well!) so would those saying 'never off ebay' buy from the same people off their own site? Do a bit of research and if you don't feel comfortable (whether on ebay or not) then don't buy.

• Like 2

Providing that your primary motive for purchasing from one supplier or another IS NOT money orientated then choose the best option for you. Myself, I have never had a problem with Greens so I continue to use them. Others continue to use their own preferred supplier. However, there has never been a thread started detailing someone from Greens smashing doors off and robbing grows.

Cheers :smokin:

• 6 months later...

Both my tents are very cheep ebay ones working ok still the big tent lets out a tiny bit of light on the stitching here and there but a 2.4m x 1.2 m x2m for under £100 and its on its 7th grow now so it was a bargain same for my growing on tent been in use for 2 years straight now give or take still ok .

its true you get what you pay for in most cases I might just be lucky with mine