Rubbishh grow tents grrr

GP22

Bought a grow tent off a well know supplier off Ebay(says it all) started building the thing up and there was no zips fitted grrrrr just wanted to vain my anger!

• Like 1

not good mate send that fooker back and get a refund i bought my first tent kit from flebay :wanker: i got a counterfit secret jardin tent and a fan that wobbled when it was on (bent shaft) :wallbash:

loafs :dj:

e2a: smileys :haveadab:

Edited by loafs

not good mate send that fooker back and get a refund i bought my first tent kit from flebay :wanker: i got a counterfit secret jardin tent and a fan that wobbled when it was on (bent shaft) :wallbash:

loafs :dj:

e2a: smileys :haveadab:

This is pretty much what I got dude a counterfeit secret Jardin!!! It was all going so well and is actually built very well, but there's no zips on anything. ahh well will wait for a reply tomorrow!!

It should serve as a reminder that "well known fleabay seller" does NOT equate to "well respected seller of Hydroponic equipment"

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

It should serve as a reminder that "well known fleabay seller" does NOT equate to "well respected seller of Hydroponic equipment"

Amen to that!

Keep an eye on Green's prices over the next couple of weeks, they're set to come down quite a bit across quite a few of their bigger selling products.

A good example is here:-

http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/categories/Propagation/Propagation-&-T5-Lights/Maxibright-T5/

If you one to the cart as a stand alone item it's now free next day shipping - and the price beats all the "reputable ebay sellers"....

I believe grow tents will be getting the same treatment in the next few days...

Naut.

• Like 2

he probably sent it out without opening and checking, how many sellers (either ebay or hydro shops) open and check that everything is ok before selling?

he was just unlucky in this case.

I was looking at one set up on eBay?? Should I now steer clear or are they normally ok off there?

Stay well clear mate a large portion are just out to make a fast $ look around the net and buy from a proper retailer they are quit a few to chose from and lots are more than happy to do a deal hope you find what your looking for at a decent price

ATB hector lol

I was looking at one set up on eBay?? Should I now steer clear or are they normally ok off there?

there are a few good sellers, i get most of my stuff from 1 guy.

• Like 1

Are we allowed to name names?? Just there is one place on eBay I'm looking at to get most my stuff!!! (Some forums don't like name dropping!!!

Is there anywhere u can recommend hector or is it just a case of googling!!!

Cheers guys

Streety

Edited by streety
  • Like 1