NORML UK AGM, Bristol, 18-19 May 2013

Joolz

I bet most of the NORML committee members have never grown a cannabis plant in their life, its not a political party but a self serving private members club regurgitating the failed ideals of their predecessors because they don't have the gumption to do anything different , I think the popular terminology is " sheeple"

I think you might be getting confused with some other group, NORML UK are not a political party and never have been, nor likely to be :unsure:

• Like 2

I think you might be getting confused with some other group, NORML UK are not a political party and never have been, nor likely to be :unsure:

Ahh, so the private members club is accurate then ?

I bet most of the NORML committee members have never grown a cannabis plant in their life, its not a political party but a self serving private members club regurgitating the failed ideals of their predecessors because they don't have the gumption to do anything different , I think the popular terminology is " sheeple"

Without breaking any confidentiality, i can assure you, you are very wrong in your assumptions about the board of NORML UK.. Why not come to our next public meeting and find out for yourself??

What really irks me is that NormlUK was set up for a reason, to make an incisive coherent argument distinct from the crap that is going about. Now we see that in fact its a conduit for more of the same. I cannot believe that the AGM has been handed to Release and Transform when these groups have fooled us all that they are on side and keen to transform the impasse - their conduct tells me that they are not, they have undermined the case for reform by getting the law completely wrong. The whole discourse they presented to the HASC was flawed, and that's why it was ignorred and now we are about to really get done over.

Edited by sunshine band

Getting done over is the word. If you are poor, unemployed, disabled, or prefer drugs to alcohol ~ this government is your No.1 enemy, sworn to destroy your world and persecute you to the end. In short, England says you stink like shit, and wants to incarcerate you out of sight.

Legal weed? Next you'll want a working and fair Benefits System! :rofl: Deluded fool!

Somebody please think of the profit margins! All those lovely new prisons, all those freedom-squashing new laws, all those overpaid barristers and solicitors..... why, free drugs would cause a massive surge of unemployment and a huge downturn in the National Take! Silly Billy!

Kill the Poor! Criminalise the Disabled! Extradite non whites! Send your paid thugs troops abroad and kill people in their beds under the ruse of fighting international Narcotics Syndicates, and "Terrorism".

The rabbit hole is deep, and long. And there is no escape.

Unless you want to take....

.... The Blue Pill?

• Like 3

I can usually talk him round after he blows off for ages, and then he is full of praise for my input, but we always have to go through this stage where the ego takes over and everything that is said is just a reaction to being commented upon.

I'll admit there's some truth in that, but we are both guilty on that score, but hey, we're talking again .. don't think I can bring myself to be full of praises for you yet.

I'm happy you are still talking to me, even though I was very rude to you, and totally agree with you the message of NORML UK should be the same as the Drug Equality Alliance, i.e., cannabis cannot be legal or illegal, since it is a plant, and the law controls our actions as a person, so there is no need for the law to get involved with cannabis consumption unless it is causing a problem to society.

Meh total respect to you Darryl, I'll sing your praises for consistently banging the drum on this one ... I hope more people get it, and I'll try my best make sure they do!

Chris.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

I was invited to speak at NORML AGM. As I'm disabled and living on benefits I informed them I couldn't afford to attend. Then they blanked me completely. Hope the 2 Mr Nice terrorist supplier audiences earned them lots of money.

Edited by HvyFuel
  • Like 1

Anyone got a glass of water? Only, I'm having trouble swallowing this 'ere Blue pill.

Oh well, maybe I try the Red One ... hang on a mo' .... <Gulp> Ah, there we g.........

:eek::shock: WTF???? :fear::scared: Lemme out of 'ere! Gimme that Blue one..... ! Awe Shiiiiieeeeeet! NO!

Yes.

PS,

Hvy, that sucks man. What a pile of doo-doo. Still, goes to show, you cannot slap a US solution on a UK wound. Obv, really!

Edited by Arnold Layne

• 1 month later...

how do we get involved with NORML?

We would love to preform there...check us out manchester ganja rap!!!

how do we get involved with NORML?

We would love to preform there...check us out manchester ganja rap!!!

Good music, thought that would be shit there