Red Poison ® | Black Cream ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi again my friends ;)

Thank you very much for all the visits and comments :yep:

We also have our new 2013 catalog english version almost ready, so I think I can share the pages of Red Poison and Black Cream right here :yes:

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

gallery_44939_5860_21596.png

gallery_44939_5860_111007.jpg

gallery_44939_5860_37259.jpg

gallery_44939_5860_8002.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 4

Great looking catalog Tommy :yep:

Vince, I'll be making some dry sift hash and some bho with my leaf trim once harvest comes around, I'm also very interested to see if the colour is transferable to hash / oil (it'll be awesome if it does! :D)

:v:

• Like 3

..... ..... ...

Ahaha :rofl: Nope buddy, i'm in the Greenwich Time Zone :yes:, just like you (I suppose) so I was just really stoned, hahaha... Then I only woke up at 15h30 :stoned:

As I work from home I have full freedom to choose my work timetable and as you can see I decided to work the whole saturday night preparing this short yet beautiful thread to share with you guys. I'm more productive at night so I usually stay awake till late. So that was it, working saturday night with a volcano bag on the left hand, vaporizing Sweet Afgani Delicious super-frosty and sweet ;)

Stay cool my friends! And some Sweet colourful smokes :smokin:

tommy

Gimme a job with you please Tommy!!

And unfortunately, no I ain't stoned at all just now as I have no ganja until the Sweet Skunk autos are ready... can't bloody wait.

All the best china, keep it Sweet..

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Real nice pics there, Tommy... :toot:

Fantastic macros, beautiful colours...

And great job with 30w Leds.

I'll be waiting for the smoke report :yep:

cheers and Keep it Black!

jaypp

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i've finished a grow with the red family 3 of each

i only get 3 with the purple color 2 black cream and 1 red poison and the other only got their leave purple but from behind the top was green lol their was all truly beautiful all my friend was amazed at them but the one with all purple got some really good taste espécially the red poison (a smell of berry/mango aboslutely fabolous)

the red poison all purple was different from the other it was like a real sativa thin and long leave, a lot of side branching bigger than the apex, a f...ing pain in the a... with her feed because she was inforgetable her feeding was different from the rest a lot more less food than the others, she has poor yields but a real sativa high and she had the better taste of all and the better smoke

• Like 2

Hi madininagyal!

Thanks for the visit and for your feedback ;)

Where is this report? I need to see these delicious red buds some more hehehehe :skin_up: ..

Hi monkeytennis!

Actually I have the report ready but not yet in english, I just need to translated and post it. Will do my best to have it ready and posted during the next 4-5 days.

Keep passing by, sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 1