Red Poison ® | Black Cream ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi NotGoingGoa!

Good night buddy ;) Thanks for the kind words :yep:

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes my friend :oldtoker:

tommy

Buenas DIAS Tommy. :hi: R U in the southern hemisphere or just really stoned? (doesn't know it's morning!!) :rofl:

So from what you say about yields, I'd need several of these on the go to keep me going in fumas dolces y rojo!! I'm not a very MODERATE consumer when it comes to ganja!!!

Very interesting and informative as always Tommy. Thanks for this report. I will most definitely be growing some of the Familla Rojo in the very near future, muchaco in a Sweet Shop me when it comes to something new and as Sweet looking and bellisomo (don't know the Espagnol for this so Italiano will have to do mi amigo!)as these are.

Eagerly awaiting Sweet and Red Smoke Report!!

Adios y all the very best china.....

:okdtoker: NGG

• Like 2

I don't normally do Autos, but I am going to get a pack each of these for the summer. :D Some lovely dark colours, looking forward to more shots. Nice Macro shots too!

• Like 2

nice one tommy, they look great. a bit small but great nonetheless.

did your friend grow his 16 under hps lamps or l.e.d's, cos I'm looking forward to see them pic's and puresmkr's results.

• Like 2

beautiful photos and beautiful looking plants ,if you say the resin tastes like blueberry /blackcurrant then dammit ill believe you if you say they taste of snozzberry mr wonka ...i cannot wait now for mine to grow and flourish ..the first time ive been excited by a weed strain in many a year .small ,colourful ,aromatic and will grow under 30 watts of led ..good lord ,thats withcraft right there.

kudos to the sweet seeds breeders . :guitar:

• Like 4

Great pictures tommy, amazing colours, the trichomes look like they are made from jam!!

my next purchase will definately be the red poison or the black cream!

Looking forward to the smoke report!! :spliff:

• Like 2

Hi mates!!!

Thanks for all the visits and comments :yep:

Yes, they look really Sweet :stoned: And judging by the smell I think they will have a very Sweet taste too :yes:

nice one tommy, they look great. a bit small but great nonetheless.

did your friend grow his 16 under hps lamps or l.e.d's, cos I'm looking forward to see them pic's and puresmkr's results.

Hey KayToo!

He had his 16 autos under HPS mate, he's harvesting the plants these days and I think he is getting 20 to 25gr per plant, they all grew much more than these with the LEDs and the buds are also a bit fatter. Anyway don't get me wrong, I got very good results also if you consider that I only used 60w of LEDs and the buds are really rock hard nugs so I'm expecting around 15gr per plant, which would make 0,5gr per watt.

Having a very busy time now but I'll try to find a night to share the 16 autos HPS grow with you guys.

But yes, this thread is just for you guys to realize how beautiful the strains from The Red Family are. To see how well they can produce you'll have to wait until I post some pics from the 16 autos grow.

Buenas DIAS Tommy. :hi: R U in the southern hemisphere or just really stoned? (doesn't know it's morning!!) :rofl:

Ahaha :rofl: Nope buddy, i'm in the Greenwich Time Zone :yes:, just like you (I suppose) so I was just really stoned, hahaha... Then I only woke up at 15h30 :stoned:

As I work from home I have full freedom to choose my work timetable and as you can see I decided to work the whole saturday night preparing this short yet beautiful thread to share with you guys. I'm more productive at night so I usually stay awake till late. So that was it, working saturday night with a volcano bag on the left hand, vaporizing Sweet Afgani Delicious super-frosty and sweet ;)

Stay cool my friends! And some Sweet colourful smokes :smokin:

tommy

• Like 2

Oh my..I don't think i have ever seen colours quite like that before! Beautiful.. You have me wondering how good the red poison smells now you tease hehehe.

Looking forward to the dried pics :).

Peace

• Like 2