Red Poison ® | Dark Devil ® | Black Cream ® Red Family

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Oh aye they are the dogs dangly bits them like.

Well done Jaypp dude they look sweet as my man.

Well written reports too very nice.

Aw the best mate.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 2

Thank you fellas!! you are the best!!

in a few minutes,

i will show you the final conclusion, and the final video ;)

Hope you enjoy this, Sweet Smokes!

Jaypp

• Like 1

Final conclusions:

Ok, friends, its time to give closure to this diary so i want to resume here some tips about this genetics.
The beginning, as almost every autos, is quite critical the timing and conditions of the transplant. In fact, is better to use the final pot from start, in order to cause as little stress as possible. My final pot was rather small, of 7 liters, so if you want to get bigger plants, you know, larger pots. The highest i have is around 70 cms.

If you already have practice, you can transplant more times but always causing as less damage as possible because the auto-flowering are very sensitive to the changes and, if you make a mistake, there's a chance they remain small.

The growth was faster for the Dark Devil and Red Poison. Black Cream was slower and needed more cares than the others to develop 100%.

Of the 3 genetics I put, Black Cream was the most sensitive to the ferts and didn't response well to the transplant, resulting less developed plants but, in exchange, offering hardest buds than the other 2 genetics.

Dark Devil is a champ, she grew at a vertiginous pace and, despite having sativa aspect, the buds are really big and hard, with an intense flavour of spices and acid jelly beans. She didn't give me any problems with the feeding and have remained very healthy during the entire cycle. Highly recommended for that characteristic smell, their beautiful colours and their active effect and great production.

Red Poison has it all: she grows just enough to fill the entire space with super resinous buds, very sweetish and with a stronger flavour of jelly beans. Their gorgeous and intense red colours, make her very special and she produces some very special buds.
The fertilizer rate has been the highest, showed no gaps or over-fertilization with an EC of 2.4 in full bloom.

At about 9 weeks from the start, you can harvest a fantastic weed and show off colorful buds with colleagues;)

Guys, it's been a pleasure and entertainment have you all around here and I hope you enjoyed too.

gallery_76795_5869_501924.jpg

Enjoy life colleagues, I send a big hug to everyone!

Sweet smokes
Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 9

Wait 'till I drop my Sweet Seeds diary (thanks to tommy ;) ), that's when I'm also going to stick the red family along side the main plants to finish off while vegging the main plants, I tend to try and train my plants as much as possible so a extra amount of time for vegging wouldnt matter, I usually veg to 8 weeks anyway! so 9 weeks sounds too good to be true!

Awesome diary, great ending mate, looking forward to the next big thing :P:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work and diary jaypp.

One of the most impressive smoke reports i have ever read too so muchos gracias for that

Cant wait for my Black Cream to come now!!!

Peace

Mecca

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much fellas!!

is a big surprise coming back from vacations and see all your nice words.

I really apprecciate it.

In the next days i will start a new diary ;)

I hope you will keep around.

sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Nice one dude, im planning on running some red poison next as it just looks amazing and i really wanna pull out my red bud and have a smoke with my mates :)

Im running some Jack47(amongst others) atm this will be the 1st Sweet seeds strain i have tried, they are just about to go onto flower and look nice with big fat healthy looking leaves.

Edited by GeneralDark
  • Like 2

Hi General!

thanks for stopping by, I'm sure you will be in love with Sweet Seeds, there's a lot of good strains in the catalogue, included the fantastic Jack47 that you have. She is really potent! It would be nice to see your diary here in the Sweet Seeds subforum..

thanks for passing, keep it sweet!

jaypp

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...