Red Poison ® | Dark Devil ® | Black Cream ® Red Family

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

gallery_76795_5869_198328.jpg

Hello everyone!:wink:

Today I'm starting a photo report from my growth with the new Sweet Seeds Auto strains: The Red Family.

I'll be showing the development of 3 strains: Red Poison, Black Cream and Dark Devil until the harvest day, and some days from there I'll bring a taste note of each one.

It will not be a standard diary, because I'll talk less about the growing aspects to make place for the beautiful colors this wonderfull plants give.

gallery_76795_5869_290946.jpg

gallery_76795_5869_115304.jpg

By now they will be in a glass of water with a little bit of H2O2. I put the glass preferibly in a constantly warm zone, near to the 22 C. If we germinate at a higher temperature, f. ex:25 C, some of them will germinate sooner but we'll leave others behind. I want all of them to germinate at the same time, so i try not to exceed the 22 C.

gallery_76795_5869_130745.jpg

It's all for today so I hope you'll be here at the next update.

Sweet Smokes

Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 16

Nice one Jaypp :)

Another great story starts :yep:

It's a pity that you're not going to get us a complete standard grow diary but I'm sure it will be nice to watch anyway. And of course it's understandable that you don't do it as complete as usual, because we have some good reasons to be extra busy in the next few months, hehehe, a surprise is about to come and I think that no one here is expecting it, so it will be a trully one, hahaha :yes:)

And of course, next time you'll do a more complete one, with the F1 Fast Versions maybe :oldtoker:

Now bring up the red and purple tones buddy :guitar:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 7

I guessed you were up to something jaypp when I noticed you uploading these pictures, couldn't hang around to find out what though.

Delighted this is what you're up to! REALLY looking forward to seeing these.

"And of course it's understandable that you don't do it as complete as usual, because we have some good reasons to be extra busy in the next few months, hehehe,"

Tommy, stop pressurising the poor guy about work commitments!!!

Nice one jaypp, keep it DARK!

• Like 2

Nice will be watching this one im real keen to give these new ones a try myself like.

So come on tommy dinna keep us in suspense mate whats the surprise is it a purple stoat? that would be awsome. :wassnnme::rofl:

Aw the best.

Hazy :skin_up:

• Like 3

Hi Dan!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :yep:

Yes, they are already available, have a look: http://www.sweetseeds.es/shop/index.php

Tommy, stop pressurising the poor guy about work commitments!!!

Ahahaha :yep:

It's not work commitments, it's more like fun commitments and Jaypp knows pretty well about it, heheheh. You guys will also know about it soon, maybe in a week or so... So keep passing by :stoned:

Keep up the good work Jaypp, can't wait to see them getting purple :skin_up:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 4

looking forward to the new strains mate, i will probably have a set of these myself in the next week or two

can i ask a quick question about what your grow setup is, or a link to a previous diary of yours were this is mentioned.

bud luck mate

k2

• Like 2