Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

20 hours ago, Cainedbutable said:

Looks like folks can see into your garden @OldFord not concerned about grasses or thieves? 

Nope.   Very few houses around my way and the extra tall plants are shielded by the workshop or mower shed ,  yes they tower above them but it is what it is :) 

Garden is secluded and as i have stated before  -  i dont sell anything i grow , i only grow for me ,  its my land bought & paid for ,  other than any neighbouring homes being effected by smell anything else i really couldnt care less about.   

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/09/2020 at 0:36 AM, Fragg said:

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto Day 35

large.5f5bf47c97e1f_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35bud3.jpg

Stunning plant :)    Coming on very nice and such captivating colours , looking very healthy , love them slender fingers  :)     Very nice cam & pic work !  

Gets my vote for  cotc  :yep:      Im running dinamed cbd outdoor , nowhere near your quality but certainly slender thin leaf   deeply dark  &  colourful ,great outdoor plant and always romps home safely in any weather .       keep the pics coming chap

• Like 1

@OldFord thanks man!! :yep: she sure is a beaut! :yahoo:When Mark sent them to me, as an unrequested extra, I was just hoping for some nice tasting high CBD only, I didn’t expect her to be model material lol I have a Dinamed just a day above ground today so looking forward to growing her too. :skin_up:The DKCBD will get another run too after this :badass:

Thanks again for the kind words mate, I haven’t the foggiest how to enter COTC but it amuses me, the prospect of a non THC strain winning it one day:oldtoker: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dinamed CBD's taken down early this morning .... 5 am chop :)       Had quite a few to take down and a fair bit to get through.   

Planted out April and left until today as its pretty damn fine cooked out a tad too long :)     Rock solid performer !!   No trace of rot or mold , not topped , not shown any love , not even fed.

Smells -  none to speak of until handled & chopped .... then its a real sweet pungent dark fruits , like jam !    With a fuel undertone and poss spice.

Cant recommend highly enough as an outdoor CBD ,  ran for years now , shown no love at all, cooked out well at 30% amber.   For a CBD it packs a great punch and amazing duration. 

Pics taken Sunday last week.

large_033.JPGlarge_032.JPGlarge_028.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_034.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_009.JPGlarge_010.JPG

• Like 8

On 12/09/2020 at 0:36 AM, Fragg said:

Dinamed Kush CBD Auto Day 35

large.5f5bf47c97e1f_DinafemKushCBDAutoDay35bud3.jpg

So taken & loved up by this amazing supermodel ....i had to grab a pack.   i will be running them outdoor GG style next season.   I hope they look half as good as this does ;) 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@OldFord tag me if you diary them mate, I’d love to see how she does outdoors :yep:

Not a prob.   Actually quite keen to see how she does outdoors and will poss do an indoor run to do side by side comparison.    

Highly doubt it will be a full diary due to time constraints but certainly wkly / bi-wkly reports.    

Just taken down my dinamed cbd and the room smells like a berry & dark  fruit jam factory :) 

P.S .  i stuck a nomination for your supermodel pic to be in cotc ;) 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Not a prob.   Actually quite keen to see how she does outdoors and will poss do an indoor run to do side by side comparison.    

Highly doubt it will be a full diary due to time constraints but certainly wkly / bi-wkly reports.    

Just taken down my dinamed cbd and the room smells like a berry & dark  fruit jam factory :) 

P.S .  i stuck a nomination for your supermodel pic to be in cotc ;) 

That would be interesting mate look forward to seeing how they go! Hope you enjoy the Dinamed, mine is a week old :) 

Thanks very much for the COTC nomination! I can’t see a bunch of stoners voting for something with no THC but she is a beaut, we will shall see if she gets chosen :) 

ATB mate:oldtoker:

• Like 2