Your best Dinafem pics

Dinafem Seeds

Not a good set of pics sadly but an update on one of the Dinafem Dinamed CBD's ,  no topping , no feed to speak of and in a 10L pot with Jacks Magic , shown no love and left to its own devices due to working away too much :)    Now at 10ft tall , got parasol weights at the base to keep it upright in high winds,  flowering started around 7 days ago,  stems and heads beginning to show purple & dark reds but no odour to speak of as yet.    A few patchy leaves but overall she seems happy for now :) large_024.JPGlarge_025.JPG

• Like 9

Not my pussycat above :)    Just a local little girl who pops in to see Bass Cat on a regular and like a bit of ear rubbing :) 

• Like 2

love looking through this thread now and again and seeing the transformation the brilliant growers on here make :yep:

some of the shots are amazing and a credit to the growers and photographers amongst us. :yep:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Iv got no pics but a big up to dinafem for the sweet deep grape fruit was good enough to smoke after 4 weeks and I'd say better then the daft twat dealer weed round here always smells like rabbit food.... not the strongest smoke but the taste is more than worth the trade of. I had no luck with cuttings as it would have been a good 1 to try outside as it had proper buds in the 3rd week iv never seen out like it 

• Like 3

Dinamed CBD  -   Shown no love , no feed and no topping -  due to working away from home.    Now at 10ft ,  getting darker by the day and still no odour as usual.    

A wonderful strain that tastes wonderful and works wonders !      I will update in 2 wks as going away again.   

large_024.JPGlarge_023.JPGlarge_017.JPG

• Like 8