Cream of the Crop - December 2012

Joolz

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Amnesia strain is the only strain that I am genuinely able to say that I could smoke only it...probably forever, it will get my vote everytime.

Smoked amnesia for my first time in Amsterdam on my 21st birthday and wasn't disappointed!...healthy fat bud, HAPPYSMOKING

The Amnesia strain is the only strain that I am genuinely able to say that I could smoke only it...probably forever, it will get my vote everytime.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick lol Amnesia is my name and the picture is a bud from UGORG#1 from Underground Originals. :yep:

• Like 4

nice example of the dreded nannas but lets people see

what they really do look like. all good examples once again.

keep up the goo work uk420ers.

Last months entry of mine was Smellyberry by ot 1 this months is cheese....a poor representation of it tho I might add ! lol

They look totally different ! :wink:

• Like 1

Last months entry of mine was Smellyberry by ot 1 this months is cheese....a poor representation of it tho I might add ! lol

They look totally different ! :wink:

You choosing your own entry's now then ;)

DC1

You choosing your own entry's now then ;)

DC1

If he was choosing his own entry then he wouldn't be nominated.. :doh:

I voted for CT for well crafted camera skills.. :yep:

Edited by madgiz