Cream of the Crop - December 2012

Joolz

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Budm11

Budleaire awesome shot got my vote....very nice pic...Ot1 ....old friend it is good to see you still in the fray, hope all is well with you and yours;) I have been out of pocket ten years, so good to be around these parts again. Ot1 PM me if you get time my email is attached to uk420, will be around your parts in Q2 of 13.

• Like 1

Pardon my ignorance, i thought i knew a bit about weed, but not everything it seems, so what exactly are these in pictures Stixman - Purple maroc x gg#3

and RealMed - CBD

I've seen a few pictures of this type of weed before and i noticed they are distinctly different from most other types of weed, but never thought to ask what exactly they are and what makes them different.

If anyone can get me up-to date on this i'd be very happy

Thanks!

• Like 1

Pardon my ignorance, i thought i knew a bit about weed, but not everything it seems, so what exactly are these in pictures Stixman - Purple maroc x gg#3

and RealMed - CBD

I've seen a few pictures of this type of weed before and i noticed they are distinctly different from most other types of weed, but never thought to ask what exactly they are and what makes them different.

If anyone can get me up-to date on this i'd be very happy

Thanks!

its the mongolian mustard weed pheno :unsure:

• Like 5

its the mongolian mustard weed pheno :unsure:

billyanalogue, Jiffa's being cruel and pulling your chain a bit, the two pics you mention are flowering male plants. :wink:

• Like 1

who grew the UGORG#1?. i recon thats looks the best

Who is this ugorg #1 fellow? :pitchfork: Or did ya list it backwards like that because the pic already has his name? :man:

:blushing:

Really liking this month's selection. Nice to see some male models taking the stage....:wassnnme::russian:lol:flex:

Very difficult choice. Not the best of Budelaire's shots that I've seen in his thread so CT has to gets best Trichome. Amnesia has got to be this month's top girl :wassnnme:. But best of bunch is Stixman and his massive purple balls.

Edit - oops CT's ain't a trichome is it.... :wassnnme:

Edited by BluePixie
  • Like 2

All very nice, love the range of subjects as well. CT Golden Globe for me, just a really nice image. Stixmans spiders are a close second though.