Karma Genetics wheres my bike?

hawkwindzoo

On 18/12/2012 at 0:17 PM, hawkwindzoo said:

Well xmas came early this morning :guitar: and an huge act of kindness.

Last week i contacted Karma genetics as i have been trying to get KARMA JACK from various seedbanks to find there was none in stock.

Well the nice man at Karma said unfortunately they did not have fresh stock left so amazingly he offered to send me a 10 pack of Karma jack(jack#12 x jack#22) from his own stock as a xmas pressie.Well the postie arrived this morning and in the packet was 10 Karma Jack and 12 wheres my bike for free.

I thought that was incredible as i was a complete stranger who only phoned for advise. :yinyang:

So any way i am going to run both soon and a diary so you can see how they go.Both are 10=14wk flowering times.

Never done long flowering plants so new experience.Searching for a oldschool sativa jack herer Mum.

Has anyone on here done wheres my bike?

Hwz

I'd love to hear any feedback on the wheres my bike if you ever finished any, thanks. Peace.