Karma Genetics wheres my bike?

hawkwindzoo

Well xmas came early this morning :guitar: and an huge act of kindness.

Last week i contacted Karma genetics as i have been trying to get KARMA JACK from various seedbanks to find there was none in stock.

Well the nice man at Karma said unfortunately they did not have fresh stock left so amazingly he offered to send me a 10 pack of Karma jack(jack#12 x jack#22) from his own stock as a xmas pressie.Well the postie arrived this morning and in the packet was 10 Karma Jack and 12 wheres my bike for free.

I thought that was incredible as i was a complete stranger who only phoned for advise. :yinyang:

So any way i am going to run both soon and a diary so you can see how they go.Both are 10=14wk flowering times.

Never done long flowering plants so new experience.Searching for a oldschool sativa jack herer Mum.

Has anyone on here done wheres my bike?

Hwz

• Like 7

This is a phrase the Dutch say to the Germans to insult them. It is born from the war days where in Amsterdam, they used to have a public cycle system similar to London's Boris bikes but without the charge. These free bikes used to be scattered around the city for public use, when arriving at your destination you just leave the bike which can then be reused by anyone passing by.

During the war the Germans took all Amsterdam's public bikes, which provoked the question from the Dutch; "Where's my bike?"

This can be said by the Dutch to a German to insult them, the same way as we might be called Rostbif by the French etc....

Not grown the strain, but what a name lol

• Like 11

Karma is one of the nicest people I've met from the canna business, true gent.

Tryed some of his sour brother wax and white OG at the cup from the man himself and was the best stuff by far.

Will be trying his strains in the new year, not heard a bad word yet.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

cheers dude, cant find much info, gonna run some and look for a mum, like the loo of the genetics, may even look to do a hack from a male. got some happy brother coming too.

Edited by mad elf
  • Like 1

Seen a lovely grow of his biker kush earlier.

It's my next seed purchase for sure.

• Like 1

cheers dude, cant find much info, gonna run some and look for a mum, like the loo of the genetics, may even look to do a hack from a male. got some happy brother coming too.

my mate goes on about happy brother i dont know shit all about it though but he rates it highly

• Like 1

@@mad elf well mate i started 2 both were ladies i gave one to a pal about 7 weeks old he fucked her up but the flavor was the same .

ok the one i held on to had about 10 weeks veg from seed , i took it to a grow room elsewhere .

she got 65 days in a cold room away from a direct light but in a well lit room

where others in that room turned out shit ,but the white o.g turned out above average to good im my opinion

she was a short stocky girl who stunk easy to grow solid genes i reckon.

there was an attack of pm witch effected everything except her .

buds were solid light green in colour with red hairs .

smelt of citrus more lime than anything along with a sort of skanky /good hashy smell (if that and my spelling make sense).

she needed a cure but after a short one 21-30 in a jar .

16 days or so of drying the smells were gorgeous if you like hashy/limey/skanky/yumieness.

buzz wise she was upish at the start with a nice stone after the initial slight ride

.good for doing shit and not doing shit too .

i did rate her and only had about an oz or so 35g`s and my mate had a oz too so 2+oz out of a 6.5 is fucking good knowing that she was on the outside perimeter of a 3 light grow .

a solid 7.5/8 oiut of 10 .i rate it

hope this long winded post helps

Edited by catfish
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...
I wasn't too impressed the first time, but given a little more maturity, having a change of heart.

Wheres My Bike

Buds are absolutely coated, sticky as hell, and really dense.

The taste is sour grapefruit ( i guess that is the amnesia)and mouthwatering.(vaped)

I was a bit disappointed with the length of buzz last time, that seems to have improved and the initial edginess has mellowed(that could just be my state of mind though).

I definitely wouldn't put anyone off giving it a go.

@@catfish I can see why your mate raves about Happy Brother, its really nice :) but yields and bag appeal lol

Edited by mad elf
  • Like 3

• 7 years later...

I've been thinking about cracking some WMB for a while now. I have a dozen reg freebies of it and as it's a tall one and takes at least ten weeks I was thinking of going 12/12 from seed with half a dozen of them. I'd take cuttings and hope for the best! Might just be my next run but I'd like to wait a few weeks for the warmer temps. Peace.