My Loftie

Iffy-Caradoc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest stickyfingaz_1989

Hey my set up is about the same size. are they modifed wilma bigs i see there. Few issues i thought id point out is. Heat. Lofts get hot as an oven with out those lights cooking away,although they are cooled id watch the heat, Second is you will need to shut down for the winter. A mate of mine got busted due to his loft being the only one with out snow on it... quite funny but still somthing to think about,, last pointer would be if they are wilma systems and you have used them before those pots get heavy when in flower, the weight of the pots and plants will cause those sheets to bow and collapse. Make sure you have coverd every variable before you give any ladies a home in there... stop by my grow.imusing x3 wilma bigs and x3 600s but in a 2m x 2m x 2m tent...

peace

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where is this dude gone, do you think he got stuck in there,and could not get back to do the updates lol

Lovely room though

• Like 1