My Loftie

Iffy-Caradoc

As m8 your loft is awesome m8

I too am growing in my loft and I'm thinking of either moving house to have a garage or convert my loft can you explain your veuture for us to adapt please.

Fair play you Da Man bro.

Love it :stoned:

• 2 months later...

what kind of insulation you got up there? i really want to do my loft and use it as extra room with a tent in it. , did u also insulate the side of the attic? near the eaves.?

super nice dude, I have an empty loft but always thought they was off limits dude to heat seeing copters?

Mate,just do it,there aint no heat seeking copters,just dont run 10 x 600w in there.... :wallbash:

• Like 1

flir only works on heat buld up aka exhust vents, even spead of heat wont pick up espesh as the room looks to be well insulated...

i could only dream of a setup like this! verry nice!! :guitar:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'd love the space of a loft. I'd probably do like this but squared off more. I guess the exhaust gases would have to go back into the house for top security. Might be a good thing during winter.

:guitar:

:yinyang: