A Petition?

Guest bobbert

This thread is pretty dumb mate, ... lol

Open Discussion is the first step to civilisation - if you don't want to be part of it, then don't.

Edited by JemimaPuddleDuck

Guest bobbert

This thread is pretty dumb mate, ... lol

Open Discussion is the first step to civilisation - if you don't want to be part of it, then don't.

Probably what attracted him to it in the first place.

• Like 1

Guest bobbert

I dont understand , all I can see are people happy to be criminals and not prepared to do anything about it, and this isnt just with cannabis , this is right across the board. For some reason the great british people seem to be cowering little children in the face of anything that they may need to stand up and fight for.

Who said we are happy to be criminals? If we had a choice, I don't think many of us would be criminals.

Perhaps 'passive resistance' (my words from anothers earlier post) is the most pragmatic solution right now; ie what we are doing right now.

And people think they are afraid to go to prison for growing? You are already in prison.

That's your (understandable) frustration talking there. There's a choice of prison called England or another prison where some meathead calls you his/her bitch. Me? Of the two - I'd prefer to be shafted by Cameron and his like but I'd like Canna to be decriminalised, too.

It looks like we are exactly where they want us to be , in fear of them for doing something that none of us class as criminal activity.

Guest bobbert

Bobbert - I like you. I wish there were more like you. x

There are a lot more like me., it will only take someone or some group to put us all together, united we stand and in unity we succeed.

Edited by bobbert

It looks like we are exactly where they want us to be , in fear of them for doing something that none of us class as criminal activity.

Yes, for sure.

And it (the oppression) will get worse - much, much worse.

I have said from the 1980s that we should be in action like the French - but even I have been surprised at the apparent inherent Docility of the English.

In short, we get what we deserve.

e2a: spelling

Guest bobbert

Yes, for sure.

And it (the oppression) will get worse - much, much worse.

I have said from the 1980s that we should be in action like the French - but even I have been surprised at the apprent inherent Docility of the English.

In short, we get what we deserve.

I too wish we were more like the French, thats a people who know how to get things done right there.

I remember years ago the French put up road blocks etc to protest about the increasing fuel taxes, later that week the price of fuel dropped in France.

We then tried it here , late 90's early 00's, boycott the pumps and all that , the price of fuel went up by 3p a litre that week in the UK.

There are a lot more like me., it will only take someone or some group to put us all together, united we stand and in unity we succeed.

Yes. Indeed.

How about this? I will give you 100 hours of my time - free of charge - to work to your endeavours --- providing my privacy is maintained.

Guest bobbert

Yes. Indeed.

How about this? I will give you 100 hours of my time - free of charge - to work to your endeavours --- providing my privacy is maintained.

Thats very kind of you, very kind indeed, what is it you do?

I too wish we were more like the French, thats a people who know how to get things done right there.

Not only that - they stopped the country when their retirement age was raised from 60 to 62.

I dont understand , all I can see are people happy to be criminals and not prepared to do anything about it, and this isnt just with cannabis , this is right across the board. For some reason the great british people seem to be cowering little children in the face of anything that they may need to stand up and fight for.

And people think they are afraid to go to prison for growing? You are already in prison.

Not happy to be a crim, but if that is what society wants to call me, bully for them. Frankly, less I could not care ;)

So you don't see people's growing of dope in their homes, at risk of liberty and freedom, as their being "Active"?

:unsure:

And publishing Diaries here, helping others to see and learn how to do it..... just passive acceptance, huh? And Joolz, the site owner ~ just sitting on his arse and acting the Crim? Or putting his freedom on the line to help others grow weed properly ~ just another feeble passive, under the yoke of the law?

Wake up Bob, you're a mile out of line. And sounding very Derek-ish, I must say. You're not Dewek, are you? In disguise?

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 4

I really don`t get you bobbert, just the other day you were asking why you should give a damn about anyone outside you little circle :unsure:

• Like 2

Wake up Bob, you're a mile out of line. And sounding very Derek-ish, I must say. You're not Dewek, are you? In disguise?

:rolleyes: C'mon, Arny, Play Nice, Will Ya? :P

I don't think he's out of line - I think he's checking out the scene for another form of Canabis Activism.

We'd do well to remember those individuals and groups that brought about changes in the law - Rosa Parks (25/10/1955) and the Womens Suffragette's Movement. Nowadays we take those freedoms for granted - when was the last time we said 'thanks' to them?

And so the same applies here. If Cannabis was decriminalised how many stoners would say thanks with time or money or even a simple email. A tiny, tiny miniscule. And yet it has to take someone to keep badgering away until this wall breaks down.

And you're right, Arny - you're right. Thanks (as we say often here) to Joolz, to the Admin team and also thanks to the great people that post here (not the lurkers, they need to sign up and get busy) AND also to people like Bobbert who help to make change just as equally valid as Joolz et al on these boards here.

So, love and kisses to all, light up a big fat one and don't forget to support your local stoner - he's the best friend you've got - and it sure as hell beats bickering and fighting.

xxx