Cream of the Crop - October 2012

Joolz

585 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i chose george1 and sure enough its by far the winner !

I like the monika " just sprouted " cos I`ve got 3 x WW seeds that sprouted 10 days ago and doing well so far.

BTW does anybody know the earliest you can sex a plant ? I`ve got a six week old WW and a week ago I thought it was male but turns

out that what I thought were first signs of male flowers were in fact new groweth of leaf and stems coming through !!

It`s my first one of the batch of 10 seeds i`ve got so it would be great if this first was was female cos then I can get cuttings and use it as a mother for next years growing season. Even though I am an indoor cupboard grower I do think the seasonal changes make a difference to growing

the way I am set-up anyway. Just running down with last 4 Bubblegum plants that I have been growing all this season with good results until

recently when yields have been very poor , you could guarantee 2 ozs per plant at least last ones barely an oz. ! not sure why either, but have a few ideas why.

Anyway mustn`t waffle,

see you all soon and hope I get an answer.

gone for george 1 due to the lovely red pistils i see many have done purple maroc outdoors this year as have i got it curing atm smells sweet tho

anasrzi

Never done an outside grow ... seems like so many more problems to overcome.

I'm tempted to have a go though ... they all look good.

They all look great in my opinion but went for george on this one, the colours look great on the plant and it makes me want to get into outdoor also lol.

Guest EvilMouse

Some beautiful plants here.

For me its gotta be Funki Munkis!!

His own female seeds feminised hacks i believe...?

The blokes a legend and truly knows his shit with seasons under his belt.

Also he always makes time to come and show off his work and educate others.

:guitar:

First time i see only outdoor pictures for the COTC. :yep: Beautiful purple babes...

Roger's diesel got my vote! :v:

AT :oldtoker:

ps: i need to get growing again... :wassnnme:

• Like 1