Cream of the Crop - October 2012

Joolz

585 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a great theme!! All of the nominees being guerillas in the mist. I am a guerilla grower myself, and there's something about the smell of fresh vegetation that makes me breathe really deeply and smile. Incidentally, if anyone knows where the plants in the West end of the Champs de Mars, to the north of the tower are hidden I would love to know. I wouldn't touch them, honestly. I just smell them and smile. They are somewhere near the duck pond. I guess they will be harvested any day now. :(

Anyway, I eventually went for scroger moore, because I loved the nick, but they are all great. I can't wait to see my babies this weekend, assuming that the recent dreadful weather in the south of france hasn't rotted them to mush.

• Like 1

Congratulations to all the entrants, every one looks good enough to be a winner to me.

So much for not being able to grow outdoors in this rain sodden cuntry.

:smokin:

• Like 1

Had to be trimma for me.. Others were close but the quality of the pic just stole it

Zulux, there's a reason there's a lot of Maroc there :smoke:

couchlocks hollands hope for me cause there is too many maroc should have been called the purple moroc comp, lol

all nice just like the hope this time

couchlocks hollands hope for me cause there is too many maroc should have been called the purple moroc comp, lol

all nice just like the hope this time

Totally agree Budmyster, too many Maroc's. All look excellent, but it's Hollands Hope for me. Lovely look plant. :skin_up:

brock1's piqued my curiosity. i want to be able to poke it and dissect it and see what makes it tick. never seen weed like that before. found it hard to ignore.

All very nice looking :) But George 1 for me, although it was close.. I just love the colours on it, like someonelse said "Its like a bag of skittles" (Or somin like thatxD )Plus the fact that I love the Marroc :)

..Although scroogemoore was very very close in my opinion.. :)

And couchslouch was ny fav until I saw the two mentioned above.. I found it to be a nice picture, shows a good portion of the plant and some nice colouring.. xP :)

Well done to all of you!

• Like 1