The Dutch Passion Piccy Thread

CK.

California Orange, a photo sent by a Czech grower who ran her in a greenhouse and got a monster, If I recall correctly he claims 700g from this one

gallery_70468_4085_146304.jpg

• Like 5

California Orange, a photo sent by a Czech grower who ran her in a greenhouse and got a monster, If I recall correctly he claims 700g from this one

gallery_70468_4085_146304.jpg

That's a beautiful plant dude makes me wanna burst out of my grow room and run into Mother Nature naked shouting I did it for the love :yinyang:

Wakey Bakey :stoned:

• Like 2

here is a gorgeous Orange Bud grown by an Argentinean grower who got full yield potential from her. I can't see those sunglasses catching on though

gallery_70468_4085_99684.jpg

this one is part of our monthly photo contest (entry is free by the way and prize is a 100 euro e-voucher for our site)

Edited by DutchPassionTony
  • Like 7

Dutch Passion StarRyder by 'Insert name Here', fast becoming one of our best rated auto's, a solid smoke and great yield potential

gallery_70468_4085_47786.jpg

• Like 4

yo Goa, that Orange Bud is a sensation. The growing scene in South America has BOOMED as the laws have relaxed

And here is the one variety that often delivers the spectacular, Think Different. Grown by JTang in airpots under LED

gallery_70468_4085_22391.jpg

• Like 4

gallery_20938_5282_22014.jpg

CBD Skunk Haze 3 weeks into flower...she`s a leggy lady she keeps running for the light caught me out yesterday she got a bit close :)

Edited by Plan C
  • Like 3

here is a gorgeous Orange Bud grown by an Argentinean grower who got full yield potential from her. I can't see those sunglasses catching on though

gallery_70468_4085_99684.jpg

this one is part of our monthly photo contest (entry is free by the way and prize is a 100 euro e-voucher for our site)

That's one insane cola wowza!!!!!! :stoned:

this is a special one, Blue Velvet with the growing tip bleached by the LED light which was a tiny bit too close for comfort. But look at the trichome coverage on the leaf.

gallery_70468_4085_73343.jpg

• Like 3

"One of the most recognisable of the white flowers is the lily, which are popular in spring bouquets as they represent the clean and fresh side of nature."

Must be spring Tony :yahoo:

Also proof indeed that LED's are bright enough :B):

CK. :v:

Edited by C.K.