The Dutch Passion Piccy Thread

CK.

Think Diffent auto Day 70

This baby is still kicking out white pistils and the buds are now fist size. :skin_up:

If i can grow nice yeilding auto's believe me anyone can! :yahoo:

gallery_63893_5806_143183.jpg

gallery_63893_5806_91002.jpg

gallery_63893_5806_46113.jpg

:bong:

Opinions on time left would be awesome cos this baby looks like she's gonna go a while yet. :stoned:

• Like 6

I would say give her another week and review it, she will only get bigger so do not stop feeding her just yet, she will be hungrier than ever right now. I reckon she will go nearer 80-85 days than 70. You got lucky she will just keep growing for a while yet and give you a really solid yield. The beauty of auto's is that you can get your next auto seedlings going while the others ripen. Keep the photo's coming of this girl, she is one of those fat photogenic ones.

• Like 2

Thanks Tony my other 2 think diffs are half the size of this girl!! She smells lovely well they all do really pleased with my first auto run. On a side note Tony my Taigas have had a few days drying time now! Still a lil bit green perhaps but I had a wee schmoke last night :skin_up:

This is what happened in pictures :skin_up::spliff::bong::stoned::rofl: :munchies: :yinyang: = sleep

So summing up DP auto's make LMJ a very happy chap :smoke:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest AutoPoter

some jorges diamonds #1 at 4 weeks 2 days :)

gallery_75485_5541_75422.jpg

JD different pheno/plant

gallery_75485_5541_241480.jpg

10 happy brainstorm and jorges diamonds a few mins before lights on 10pm

gallery_75485_5541_249139.jpg

get those pics up folks! :yinyang:

• Like 10

Tony that AutoMazar rocks! Best one I've seen.

AP this is a top grow dude those JD's are frosty as fuck mate, wish I had that much room to grow in :guitar:

atb :yinyang:

great looking show from your White Widow CK! Crazy smoke too

Here is a picture of Think Different, by Hazy. It is looking like he could win the current Dutch Passion photo of the month with this beauty

gallery_70468_4085_69145.jpg

of all the most extravagant customer photo's, for whatever reason, it is Think Different which seems to feature most often

• Like 5

great looking show from your White Widow CK! Crazy smoke too

Here is a picture of Think Different, by Hazy. It is looking like he could win the current Dutch Passion photo of the month with this beauty

gallery_70468_4085_69145.jpg

of all the most extravagant customer photo's, for whatever reason, it is Think Different which seems to feature most often

She's my fave so far as far as autos go and a week or 2 cured and she justs keeps getting better dude :stoned:

Guest AutoPoter

here mary jane the sat dom differents in a mental league of its own mate!! :eek:

i was watching things on tv and they were really hitting home and affecting me in some way that watching certin things on the box doesnt usualy? like the war on the news to the point i would have to get up got out for a cig to calm down :bangin: to read that it prob sounds weird? its hard to explain what i mean realy :yinyang:

anybody else know what i am sayin had that with the weed? :unsure:

Guest AutoPoter

Tony that AutoMazar rocks! Best one I've seen.

AP this is a top grow dude those JD's are frosty as fuck mate, wish I had that much room to grow in :guitar:

atb :yinyang:

cheers matey ;) the next grow in there should fill the tent better ;) most are cracked and under way 5 blue velvet 2 green crack and 2 bizarre and a big bud :guitar:

that ww looks awesome aswell mate wouldnt mind givin it a whirl sometime :)

atb mate :yinyang:

• Like 1

I had a 'moment' during the first live Got To Dance semi-final the other week after a particularly well packed vape of StarRyder. I'm not sure whether I should just hit cancel or post at this point in time, so I'm just gonna close my eyes and hope :smokin:

Got me coat on, whatever :wassnnme:

• Like 1

here mary jane the sat dom differents in a mental league of its own mate!! :eek:

i was watching things on tv and they were really hitting home and affecting me in some way that watching certin things on the box doesnt usualy? like the war on the news to the point i would have to get up got out for a cig to calm down :bangin: to read that it prob sounds weird? its hard to explain what i mean realy :yinyang:

I try not to watch the one eyed monster during the day dude! Jeremy Kyle or some MP will get up my nose and piss me off. I listen to music read, post on here prepare dinner whatever just not the telly! Are you on your own when you feel this anger? Is it straight after a banger you start looking at the world differently? I must say I love the Think Diff stone and it has'nt really had much of a cure yet. If you wake up down some days not even a stiff banger can lift the gloom just a bad day! Sorry for the ramble smoking that fecking Think Different :wassnnme:

:yinyang:

Yeah! well check this Auto mazar bud out, It was so big the only way we could move it was via a spare wheelie bin

gallery_57801_4249_114954.jpg

I think ye will all agree, its real. :wassnnme:

• Like 16