free seeds

DutchPassionTony

lets be fair here ,dutch passion a few years ago had quality issues ,if anyone read through the diaries back then they would know ,dp then decided to get to grips and rebuild their reputation and are still doing so ..they got a business to run and know that in this day an age you just wont last long if you cheat the consumer ..so i say fair play to them and if anyone knows me here you know i will give an honest opinion ,it might be a bit off kilter and weird but its honest to me ..and i shall give them that when the time comes

• Like 2

as for skewing public opinion even if they did unintentionally the customer is still a winner with the DP product as it does what it says on the tin.

unintentionally skewing public opinion? this is probably intentional skewing public opinion though :unsure:, there is no "unintentional" in urging reviews they may like and then judge in exchange for the chance of some free seeds... I am though sure that DP products do what they say on the packet, they have handed out and offered many free seeds including to me which shows their confidence as grandad suggested, I just think that this offer undermines the hard work and possibly well earned reputation as it encourages words for prizes.. grows for words are a visual provable thing in comparison

I hate to do such a stupid thing as to mince words (pun intended) with a team member but I think that this "encourages words for prizes"thing is looking at it the wrong way.Its just encouraging stoners(who sometimes procrastinate "after the next bong I'll write the review") to get off their arses and think straight for a time whilst they write the review.I might be barking up the wrong tree but that is how I looked at this thread rather than any underhand marketing ploy. :smokin: Once again sorry for the disagreement Distracted. :hippy:

ummmmmm 3 things

1. people who have a crappy time and post a lacklustre review arnt likely to get free seeds

2. your likely to have the most sparkling clean colon possible after the quantity of tongues that will be buried inches deep up your arse on the hunt for free seed

3. there was third , cant for the life of me remember now :headpain: ill edit if i can bloody remember in the next hour

cant remember growing dp , think ive got a couple of strains here unopened still , im such a seed whore

Personally Moggs I don't like colons so keep my tongue/nose as far away from there as poss.I prefer front bottoms.But it is just a personal opinion that Tony/dp are a good bunch of people to give my hard earned cash to.

ummmmmm 3 things

1. people who have a crappy time and post a lacklustre review arnt likely to get free seeds

2. your likely to have the most sparkling clean colon possible after the quantity of tongues that will be buried inches deep up your arse on the hunt for free seed

3. there was third , cant for the life of me remember now :headpain: ill edit if i can bloody remember in the next hour

cant remember growing dp , think ive got a couple of strains here unopened still , im such a seed whore

Personally Moggs I don't like colons so keep my tongue/nose as far away from there as poss.I prefer front bottoms.But it is just a personal opinion that Tony/dp are a good bunch of people to give my hard earned cash to.

yep cant dispute that , i just wouldnt put it past people to errr embellish a little in the pursuit of free seed :yahoo:

was just having a sniff around the ultimate ,,,,, appealing :bunny:

Its just encouraging stoners(who sometimes procrastinate "after the next bong I'll write the review") to get off their arses and think straight for a time whilst they write the review.

Maybe, or maybe that is just stereotyping

that is how I looked at this thread rather than any underhand marketing ploy.

I never suggested it was underhand, I suggested it devalues the spontaneous feedback that is provided without any urging, and I think many smokers are capable of deciding to rate and comment on a product without urging despite your own misgivings. Reviews for products are normally provided, I believe, by the very happy and the very unhappy, with the "well it was OK I suppose" not really bothered to comment... getting those "can't be arsed to comment" to actually hit the keyboard I assume is the intention but a random chance of winning seeds would work just as well but also probably water down the value of genuinely felt feedback with a pile of wishy washy comments.

Once again sorry for the disagreement Distracted. :hippy:

No need to apologise to me, it isn't something I feel about strongly in any particular way, aside from thinking it is a bad idea for DP, but it isn't my business, I just hope it works for them the way they hope it will