Fresian Dew and Purple Maroc

Sawney Bean

Autos take 11-12 weeks here at 55n but they always auto. I've had autos that didn't auto, but that's just due to shoddy breeding.

I thought the general consensus was that autos take a bit longer than the stated 8-10 weeks outdoors anywhere in the UK anyway?

I'm also interested in any grow reports of photo Frisian dew at 54n+. Has it been tried and do they finish ok? Does the mold resistance hold up to the danish strains bred at this lat?

Do you know of any growers that have grown Frisian Dew in climates a bit harsher than the South East?

I'm up at lat 57 mate, which explains why my auto's didnt auto, they finished quicker than anything else I had out though. It was cold and miserable with lots of rain, they were planted out at the start of May and came down around the middle/end of August. Lucky if I got 9g in total off the 9 auto's I put out.

But they were definitely auto's mate :wink:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i find nirvana autos to not be that stable,

i've had their autos not auto on me indoors. had to put em under 12 hrs darkness to flower. ones to avoid me thinks

edit: bubblelicious that was by the way

Edited by bud-rascal

Alright lads. Frisian Dew . If I get a 10 pack, how many aprox. will be green pheno ?

3/10 on average for me.