Freddys Best

CK.

tbh mate these diarys are becoming a chore for me (I get bored real quick) and after doing them for a year solid without a break from it I need to tone it down so I'm probably gonna have a break or just have the one running with sporadic updates lol

I don't blame you mate...I don't know how you handle 4 grows and in lots of diaries too, I wouldn't be bored, just fecking knackered!!

:alien:

• Like 2

Hi CK. if its a chore mate its not enjoyable. I don't have enough time to do my diary how it should be so just the one is enough for me. Maybe concentrate on just the one grow and bring some fun back into it? All the best with the FB though CK! :smokin:

• Like 1

tbh mate these diarys are becoming a chore for me (I get bored real quick) and after doing them for a year solid without a break from it I need to tone it down so I'm probably gonna have a break or just have the one running with sporadic updates lol

I don't blame you mate...I don't know how you handle 4 grows and in lots of diaries too, I wouldn't be bored, just fecking knackered!!

:alien:

I ya right there mate, got a bit carried away I think lol the knowledge I've gained in a year because of it is incredible really tho ;)

:yinyang:

Hi CK. if its a chore mate its not enjoyable. I don't have enough time to do my diary how it should be so just the one is enough for me. Maybe concentrate on just the one grow and bring some fun back into it? All the best with the FB though CK! :smokin:

I do enjoy it bro I just took too much on at once and having some time away from it put things into perspective like, one at a time from now.. he says :rolleyes: Cheers 007 :yep:

gallery_69331_4345_2980.png

Freddy's Best ~ Day 33

Loving this track atm...

Here we go then hope all is well in your gardens 420ers :yep:

So as mentioned they have had a bit of a rough time due to me being a lazy stoner :doh:

All is good now tho CK's back, potted them up to 6.5l square pots in Plagron Royalty mix...

gallery_69331_4345_172783.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_53588.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_293085.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_253731.jpg

Add some Low Stress Training...

gallery_69331_4345_120845.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_263641.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_353712.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_238523.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_308287.jpg

24hrs later and they're all reaching back up to the light with a nice even canopy...

gallery_69331_4345_202041.jpg

So they're under a 400MH atm, gonna flip them at the weekend, give them a week on 12/12 then change the bulb to the new 400 dual spec and add the other 400 sodium :B):

Still on 3ml seaweed per litre of warm water.

Thanks for looking in :yep:

CK :bong:

• Like 11

WOO better l8 then never! pullin up my beanbag chair for this sweet grow show.

Mojo of the utmost to ya bud :)

Edited by 7greeneyes
  • Like 2

Real tidy grow, nice one.

Cheers Stevie :yinyang:

Hiya CK well done on pulling em through.

Watch out for the stretch on the freddies, I was taken by surprise :)

Vill

Hey Vill, thanks for the heads up hopefully the LST should be enough, they're going 12/12 tomorrow :yinyang:

WOO better l8 then never! pullin up my beanbag chair for this sweet grow show.

Mojo of the utmost to ya bud :)

Hey greeneyes, welcome in mate, make ya self comfy just in time for the flower show :yep:

Textbook mate.

:yinyang:

Cheers stu, lot of effot fucking about with all that string but as you can see they have filled the space nicely so will be worth it :yinyang:

Thanks for the comments lads, forgot to mention they've been on 20/4 up to this point.

CK.

Dear Diary...

Freddy's Best are spending their first day of 12 hours darkness today lights on at 22:00 off at 10:00

Still dialling the temps in, they have been on 20/4 with lights off floor temps at 21c because of the electric underblanket keeping em warm but room temps are lower at 19c which needs addressing, not a problem on 20/4 but with them now spending 12hrs at these temps it's too low, I have one 3ft tube heater in, active intake switched off and the 8" exhaust on minimum setting (20% power) so by adding another tube heater (due Mon-Tues) all should be good and around 300w total heating aint bad :yep:

4th Nov Day 1 flower :D

CK :smokin:

• Like 1

Looking nice with some great training. Good luck with your grow mate.

Cheers macca :yinyang:

Orange Bud Re-Veg

Some of you may know I ran this strain on my ScrOG diary and found what I think is a winning pheno so I put her back on a veg lighting schedule so I can take a cut and make a bonsai mum of her, instead of keeping two diaries running I'll just update her progress on this one from time to time, I'm gonna be returning to growing from cuts soon so this will be good practice for me, gonna use jiffys, clonex and sealable food bags.

Heres how she looks now after 21 days on 24/0 lighting, I just harvested her and left some small buds and leaves on...

gallery_69331_4345_226684.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_213245.jpg

New shoots sprout straight from the bud :guitar:

gallery_69331_4345_202466.jpg

gallery_69331_4345_267522.jpg

Nice healthy looking cut :D

gallery_69331_4345_141018.jpg

Thanks for looking.

CK :v:

• Like 7

that's awesome mate...Those new shoots are amazing and has certainly got my interest...Will be interested to learn exactly what you do with her and her Long progress to Bud. Nice addition to the diary :yep:

As usual your roots look stunning with the FB's CK...So clear, clean and numerous. Down to the soil??

Crack on mate

Astro :alien:

• Like 1

Just plonking my arse down for this one CK! I wouldn't have known about this one unless you'd put the link to it in your Scrog diary! Looking forward to this :yep:

• Like 1

that's awesome mate...Those new shoots are amazing and has certainly got my interest...Will be interested to learn exactly what you do with her and her Long progress to Bud. Nice addition to the diary :yep:

As usual your roots look stunning with the FB's CK...So clear, clean and numerous. Down to the soil??

Crack on mate

Astro :alien:

Hey Astro :yep: Roots.. Daz mate ;) na when I used the OT range I used bio, with hesi I used root complex so I've always given something to increase the micro-herd, having seen a few experienced growers using seaweed (plus the old man swearing by it) I thought I'd give it a bash.. Now it could be just down to the plagron soil but I like to think the seaweed is doing it's job.. Great foliar as well ;)

Cheers pal :yinyang:

Just plonking my arse down for this one CK! I wouldn't have known about this one unless you'd put the link to it in your Scrog diary! Looking forward to this :yep:

Hey Therms glad to have you along.. And just in time it seems :yep:

So I'm changing my Nutes back to the plant magic oldtimer grow and bloom and they had their first taste of grow this morning @1ml per litre, they're all taking 1.2l in 6.5l squares.

So it's 1ml grow, 3ml seaweed per litre and I add supervit @ 1 drop to every 4 litres, I fill my bucket with tap water after every feed and leave it in the treehouse with the plants until the next feed so that it's nice n warm then I just mix in what I need at feeding time, they also get a 2ml seaweed foliar every day at lights off.

Thanks for looking.

CK :yinyang: