Freddys Best

CK.

Guest AutoPoter

Also m8, did you order that grinder from Dutch Passion ?

Cheers

Vill

hope you dont live in a rural area or the courier is going to sting you on delivery mate :furious:

Outstanding ck!

All your work paid off, Now enjoy your fruits.

Peae out! :smokin:

Cheers oodle, fruits enjoyed bro, lovely smoke :haveadab:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Good diary mate was a great read :D

The Freddies best are a great strain to grow. I loved mine they had a really good taste and smell to them when smoked, you could taste the chocolope and the other flavours all at the sametime.

Looks like you enjoyed them too :skin_up:

• Like 1

I grew this one too, and maybe I was just unlucky with the phenos, cause the potency and taste did not impress me at all, it yielded really nice, had lost of frost and finished in 8½ week, but i would choose Chocolope or C99 over this any day, just my opinion but im glad someone had more succes than me

edit: looking over your harvest pics i can see they look very different than mine, i only had the fluffy sativa pheno

Edited by refugee
  • Like 1

Great results CK ,well done, must get myself one of those grinders they look good

Thanks Styer, they are very good grinders, in fact I doubt I'll need to buy another :yep:

Good diary mate was a great read :D

The Freddies best are a great strain to grow. I loved mine they had a really good taste and smell to them when smoked, you could taste the chocolope and the other flavours all at the sametime.

Looks like you enjoyed them too :skin_up:

Cheers bro, glad you enjoyed it, very tasty weed is the Freddys :skin_up:

I grew this one too, and maybe I was just unlucky with the phenos, cause the potency and taste did not impress me at all, it yielded really nice, had lost of frost and finished in 8½ week, but i would choose Chocolope or C99 over this any day, just my opinion but im glad someone had more succes than me

edit: looking over your harvest pics i can see they look very different than mine, i only had the fluffy sativa pheno

Yeah I can see where you're coming from with the sat dom pheno mate but the other one, the chocolope pheno, really was very tasty and pretty strong too I believe that pheno is what Freddy was trying to create.

Cheers :haveadab:

• 4 months later...

Thanks for this diary, looks like you nailed it, just to add that I grew one of these in a multi strain grow and it was a good yielder, so resinous it glistened and looked a great plant during the grow. Finished in 9 weeks.

After a good cure and being able to compare it to a lot of other weed I have grown I have this to say about it.

Mine smells of animal, elephant I think to be specific, it has an almost wet hay smell and reminds me of a really old skool weed smell, initially I didn't really like the flavour of it through my vape as I had so many other lovely tasting varieties, so I got rid of the cut I had and forgot about it for a while.

I wish I hadn't as the effect is top notch. If I feel like I'm not getting stoned anymore due to tolerance problems I know the Freddy's will get me there so I try and save it for when I need it. It's an initial sativa up, very very sociable and buzzy, but over do it and the eyes are gone completely and its chong time. It's probably up there with the best weed I have ever grown for effect although not really a fan of the flavour.

When I finally get through all the seeds I have to grow I'm pretty sure I will come back for some more Freddy's.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

You will love it @Floyd very complex she gets you high and energetic/sociable/chat-show-watching then brings you back down to a full body relaxing stone followed by a mint sleep, I miss her.

Enjoy and throw a couple of bud shots in the dutch passion piccy thread when she's done will ya ;)

• Like 1