it's over, done and done for, finito , es ist vorbei

Irrelevant

I couldn't disagree with you more

I've been a visitor to the dam since the late 80's,

my last visit was in December last year.

The first coffee shop we hit was The Grey Area (what a disappointment) I looked at, smelled and handled all the bud they had on sale and there wasn't any quality to be found,it was all bone dry and not at all cured and was difficult to tell the difference between one strain from another by smell alone.

This was how I found the buds to be in "all" of the "renowned" and old haunts I visited over 3 days and nights.

The selection offered by "all" of these Coffeeshops was near on identical.

I talked with the manager of Dampkring for a while and his explanation was that the Coffeeshop owners have very few vendors to buy from, hence the repetitive menus from venue to venue, with cash croppers wanting to move there product as fast as possible with no interest in "curing" there products.

While we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the selection and quality of weed in Amsterdam is not what it used to be.

The experience of Amsterdam is still the same though, it's an awesome city for a mid week break, just don't think you'll be finding well grown, well cured "Dank" in any of the so called connoisseur labelled coffeeshops, those days are long gone.

it is all about what shops you go into some are renowned for selling shit bud and hash but others on the other hand- Gray Area, Greenhouse, Bluebird, Barney's - all great coffeeshops with a brilliant selection of bud!

sorry you feel that way Huck, I am away back on Monday for a few days again but the last time I was over the choice of iceolaters was huge and the Iggy Pot from the Bluebird was the dopest smoke I have ever tried ??

I've never had poor weed in a CS. Hash sometimes, the cheap ones are not worth bothering with. but some people find good deals. Hash can be a problem, but any weed i have smoked or vapo'd there has been fine.

I couldn't disagree with you more

I've been a visitor to the dam since the late 80's,

my last visit was in December last year.

The first coffee shop we hit was The Grey Area (what a disappointment) I looked at, smelled and handled all the bud they had on sale and there wasn't any quality to be found,it was all bone dry and not at all cured and was difficult to tell the difference between one strain from another by smell alone.

This was how I found the buds to be in "all" of the "renowned" and old haunts I visited over 3 days and nights.

The selection offered by "all" of these Coffeeshops was near on identical.

I talked with the manager of Dampkring for a while and his explanation was that the Coffeeshop owners have very few vendors to buy from, hence the repetitive menus from venue to venue, with cash croppers wanting to move there product as fast as possible with no interest in "curing" there products.

While we thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the selection and quality of weed in Amsterdam is not what it used to be.

The experience of Amsterdam is still the same though, it's an awesome city for a mid week break, just don't think you'll be finding well grown, well cured "Dank" in any of the so called connoisseur labelled coffeeshops, those days are long gone.

it is all about what shops you go into some are renowned for selling shit bud and hash but others on the other hand- Gray Area, Greenhouse, Bluebird, Barney's - all great coffeeshops with a brilliant selection of bud!

sorry you feel that way Huck, I am away back on Monday for a few days again but the last time I was over the choice of iceolaters was huge and the Iggy Pot from the Bluebird was the dopest smoke I have ever tried ??

If you want good hash in the dam, score some arse pellets from the dodgy Moroccans that lurk in the shadows ..password is case sensitive: Pssssssst! Pssssssst!