it's over, done and done for, finito , es ist vorbei

Irrelevant

It's official: the after summer-recession in cannabis-horticulture has brough a situation where most coffeeshops are selling such bad product , that I hereby advise you to not come to our country, unless you reaaly like cheese, tulips, and stepping into dogpoo.

I have't really got greenfingers- I grow some , and knwo a shitload of facts, yet I recognise shite when i smoke it.

My jar of budleaf from my own crop proves to hold more punch and flavour than any of the 10 differemnt baggies of bud I bought all over my hometown last week- when my stash of sweet afghan hahplant was finihed..

Mind you - I live in a rural area with very few tourists.It should be easy to get good bud in the shops ...theoretically..

Surely , 20 euro will buy you slightly over a gram of wonderful bud in the Dam, but let's just talk ordinary folks like you and me , who are willing to pay up to 10 euro a gram, on the condition it is first class bud.We wont pay 18 euros a gram...even if it is a heavenly bud.It is a flower for Pete's sake.

Well, prices went beyond, and 10 euros will buy you a bland, tasteless nugget with commercial bag appeal these days, and mind you : a horrible headache when smoked.

From what i hear much generic bud is grown in germany and belgium these days.

We stopped exporting , and started importing more again.

If you grow your own , stay at home, just go out camping and enjoy the fact you got better bud than most ducth smokers can get hold of unless they grow themselves.

Edited by Psycho-tik
  • Like 8

I used to travel to Holland several times a year,back in the good old days,when you got 3 gram ish for 25 guilders. Ive not been over since the introduction of the euro and I dont think I will go back,well not for the weed anyway. I can grow better than most of the crap you can buy from the coffee shops and I would rather spend the money on a good fishing trip

Onwards n upwards

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 1

The last time I went, was the last time I'll ever go, for Blow, anyway. It was dreadful, and I was Sooooo glad I'd brought some of my own with me. The cafe shit was truly dire :soap:

• Like 3

I've been over tree times now and apart from last year when I was taken to a shop I would never have gone into I have hever had a bad bit of bud in the dam. The last time was in June/July this year for just a day and I have to say the quality was great and I found a few good deals too. I'm going in November for one last weed trip so I hope it's all good then too.

I've never considered myself to be the best grower and I've only ever had two strains to write home about and one of them was just as good in the dam. Nothing will compare to my blue pearl and I've never found anywere that sells it in the dam but that got stolen two years ago.

Started some Evo killers of madgiz's so hopefully I can say I grow better than the dam soon too.

Gotta say the thing I like the dam for most as far as weed is concerned is the chance to sample as many diferent strains as posible and to go into the seed banks and speek face to face with the sellers.

Cheers tico.

• Like 2

There has been a shortage of good weed for a while in the dam. There has been a lot more commercial/cashcrop medium grade weed comin from outside holland

from france and spain.

If you have never been then it is worth the trip and besides smokin, there is a lot of nice things to do and see.But i would not recommend a weed ppilgrimage if you grow your own as you will be let down by the quality.

• Like 2

h i have been to the dam many times and it really depends where you go for smoke,

stay away from the ones in the red light district, most are crap, if your going head over towards barneys haarlemstraat, where you will find a good few ,

or ones or the streets at the back of dam square grey area oude leleistraat

or greenhouse isn't bad at the edge of the red light district, sit outside chill the go check out the ladys!!!!

Edited by stuartm
  • Like 1

Last time i went would of been 96-97 on me zxr400 with the then wife.

Stayed near dam square, remembered having a whitey one of the nights, as soon as i stepped out of the coffee shop and breathed in the fresh air i was wobbling like fook, had to be helped back to the hostel.

Another night was spent watching a show on a handful of Hawaiian mushrooms, seem to remember watching it twice in a row :wassnnme:

Edited by TickTackBaba

really dont rate the bud in dam, dont get me wrong id smoke it but ive smoked and grew far better! its the hash that drags me to amsterdam!

Edited by MeanGreen14
  • Like 1

the old soap bar that was in the uk and still is in the uk is dog doo doo mate.. tbh dog doo doo is probally stronger haha the hash in dam is good quality :) even there most basic stuff is better than any english soap bar!

Guest weedmonsta

actually i found the soft hashes very nice in the dam, and to be honest most of the bud was ok too.... you pay more you get better quality

• Like 2

I was there last week (Amsterdam). The weed there doesn't interest me at all these days. It is overpriced and terrible quality mostly.

I buy hash these days when I'm there as that is one thing you can't get a good, clean supply of over here.

Why buy shit weed in Ams when I have better quality sat in my own jars??

• Like 1