Metal

willowisp

• 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of moshpits and scraped knees!

Ryan and Greg, man, they're the heart of Mudvayne, really vibey, cool musicians. 'Specially Greg. Seriously under-rated.

Edited by Eddiesilence

Apart from the classics (Sabbath etc) and Metallica/Pantera etc, I've never really been that into the real dark heavy side of this genre.

But I remember one of the Kerrang compilations in the late 90's had this on it. I used to crank it up at the end of a bad day. It makes me want to punch myself in the face.

Pissing Razors - World of Deceit

Now I think about it, I went to a couple of Ozzfests in the late 90s/early 00's - mainly to see Ozzy/Sabbath/Foos.

At Milton Keynes (the one where Therapy? replaced Korn at the last minute - I think I was the only one there who was pleased with that :rofl:) ,

Fear Factory opened the bill at lunchtime. When they started the first song, there was a massive crowd surge with everyone trying to get to the front. My mate who weighed about 7 stone wet was literally carried away by the crowd in a manner akin to a rip tide at an Australian beach. I didn't see him again for hours :rofl:

Fear Factory - Hi-Tech Hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgug4fzaRY

Roger I won't be posting any Metallica...or at least nothing released after "...And Justice For All"...let's keep it metal!

Fear Factory are OK, sometimes they go a little too industrial pop for my liking (Gary Numan's Cars cover FFS), and you've reminded me that i do like a bit of industrial metal now and then, here's an old classic

Ministry - Burning Inside

• Like 1